**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

How Much Gold Do You Have?

Comments

• Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    5.3 mil and like 100 unopened uncollected golden crystals
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020

how the flop do you guys have so much? these fights don't give anything. are you just cashing in your battlechips all the time? or just being whales and buying it? 400,000 gold to rank someone, and only getting 200-300 gold per fight. that's a lot of fighting. I have 125 characters 3*-6* that need ranked. Iso is easy. Gold is hard. I don't even want to know how much real cash money you guys are spending for all that.

Short answer: Variants and act 6
    Basically long answer: arena grinding. You'll notice the gold accumulating over time as your units build up. You don't even have to open battlechips for that.
    I've never had a shortage of gold for a long, long time. The 10 million I have now can turn into 15 million by next month. I don't spend money, lol

Also, iso is actually the hard one for me to get nowadays.
    Oh, and by the way; just be in an alliance, easy gold gain. Save most upgrades for level up, and try to be judicious with solo events as well.
  • Options
    Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    I’m not concerned with units. I am retired and so playing this game is my beer money but I don’t drink so I get to buy units when I need them
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,221 ★★★★★
    mm. 500k? used like 6 mil a few days back for rank ups
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Around 20mil currently
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

how the flop do you guys have so much? these fights don't give anything. are you just cashing in your battlechips all the time? or just being whales and buying it? 400,000 gold to rank someone, and only getting 200-300 gold per fight. that's a lot of fighting. I have 125 characters 3*-6* that need ranked. Iso is easy. Gold is hard. I don't even want to know how much real cash money you guys are spending for all that.

none lol. I just don't expect to rank up everyone I get because theres no reason to play
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    2.3 million, I have a ton of champs I want to rank and level up but sadly no iso.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

About 9.6 million gold. Haven't opened golden crystals in a while, so they're all stashed.

I actually had about 12-15 million after variants and act 6 completion.

Same here. I had 8 m gold and now I don't have enough to level up. 2* champs
    I'm at 8 million right now actually 😂
    Can't believe it took 1.6 million gold to take Hyperion from rank 1 to 4
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    2.6 million
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Gonna be zero once I get one more t2a to r5 CapIW
  • Options
    abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    11.3 million.
  • Options
    Big_eggyBig_eggy Posts: 117
    ~6 million.
  • Options
    spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Not enough. Never enough.
  • Options
    JamesPuffJamesPuff Posts: 55
    8.3 million, 170 up gold crystal, 100 greater gold crystals, and 70 gold crystals.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,571 ★★★★★
    9M after R2 CMM and Warlock.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    10.2 million
    Selling iso and only ranking up champs I'm likely to use means I don't spend much gold.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,256 ★★★★★

• Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,996 ★★★
    1.7 million as a f2p without doing arenas
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,221 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Trying to show that 6* Roster I see :)
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,275 ★★★★★
    5 or 6 Mil. I just took my 6* Warlock to R2 and took my Punisher 2099 to 1/25. I usually keep at least 5 Mil. Ain't nobody got time fo' no broke.
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★

Golds easy imo,..never had a issue not once . Sitting at 12 million right now and never drop below 5 mil. I go for only milestones in arena and rarely rank up 5*’s or even 4*s,..why rank them up?
    Do I care if I get a cosmic ghost rider ?...tbh no.
    Would I rank him up?,..prolly not,..even if I had rank up gems for him I’d have issues about wasting the gold.

What use is raking up 2 or 3 or 4 stars? ,..never understood that myself of why people do so,..or what point they see in doing it.
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    15,8 m. I have roughly 150 gold crystals of varying rarities.
    I hit all level up milestones every time the event is on, and with roughly 50-60 rounds or arena per 3 days I stay balanced, or actually slightly increase from 8 to 15,8 in about half a year.
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Sorry that first part was rarely rank up 3*s and 4*’s,..not 5’s as I do rank them up lol
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,788 ★★★★★
    5,3 million currently. It's an up and down battle all the time, but IMO, Kabam has done a fantastic job in the past 3 months to address the Gold issue (yes, it was an issue, and not in our imagination).
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,256 ★★★★★

xNig said:

Trying to show that 6* Roster I see :)
    Just happened to be on that screen. Lol