**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How hard is Arena for Non-Whales?

By Non-Whale I just mean like I don't have a ton of extra ranked up champs and cant do Inf Streak or whatever. But let's say I put in like 16 hours a day for an arena, do I stand a chance to make top 300? Probably also using what boosts I have.

Comments

• Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,392 ★★★★
    What arena ? Basic is easy but the rest are very hard . If you sent accurate answers post your roster and what arena you are aiming for
  • Options
    The_RiddlerThe_Riddler Posts: 13
    JessieS said:

What arena ? Basic is easy but the rest are very hard . If you sent accurate answers post your roster and what arena you are aiming for

Im going for the upcoming PlatinumPool arena. I got 94 4*, 46 5* and 3 6*.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

JessieS said:

I didn't realize there was a platpool arena, but I think you could do the 4* basic and featured every cycle. my roster sounds pretty similar, and I can do that. depending on the depth of your 4* roster, you could do the basic in less than a day if you can't commit time to do both
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

JessieS said:

I didn't realize there was a platpool arena, but I think you could do the 4* basic and featured every cycle. my roster sounds pretty similar, and I can do that. depending on the depth of your 4* roster, you could do the basic in less than a day if you can't commit time to do both
    October 29th is when the arena starts, top reward is 2 piece selectors
  • Options
    Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Featured arena is impossible unless you putting 50 million scores (at least) for a new featured 5* characters

It can go down to 30 Million if a champ is a re-run or not worthy

By seeing your roster no matter how much time you put you can’t put that score without spending a ton of units

I got around 120 5* (30 5/65 and 28 4/55 and several rank 3s too below which I don’t use in arenas and a team of 35 6* champs with r3/r2/r1 champs) if I play normally using all my champs on simple refresh rates then i used to score 34 million. I can stretch it to 2-3 million more but getting 50 million is next to impossible for me at current roster.

People fighting for featured heroes are having huge 6* and they also spend some units maybe to get in that top300 squad.

Unless you going for 4* featured champs your chances are low for 5* featured
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,194 ★★★★★

Featured arena is impossible unless you putting 50 million scores (at least) for a new featured 5* characters

It can go down to 30 Million if a champ is a re-run or not worthy

By seeing your roster no matter how much time you put you can’t put that score without spending a ton of units

I got around 120 5* (30 5/65 and 28 4/55 and several rank 3s too below which I don’t use in arenas and a team of 35 6* champs with r3/r2/r1 champs) if I play normally using all my champs on simple refresh rates then i used to score 34 million. I can stretch it to 2-3 million more but getting 50 million is next to impossible for me at current roster.

People fighting for featured heroes are having huge 6* and they also spend some units maybe to get in that top300 squad.

Unless you going for 4* featured champs your chances are low for 5* featured

I’m having a similar roster to use with 28r5 and then my 6 star is 58 and got a 40m grind one red goblin 2 round miss him unfortunately and yes definitely Agerd with you point he no way near ready to be played with those top grind. Even I’m far behind can’t hit 50m even that’s I’m clouse to fail a sleep even trying
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    Featured 5* arena is and should be a high bar. Hitting Top 300 is logically north of 50,000,000, and only the biggest rosters can do that without spending.

CGR is a perfect example—“safe” would be ~60M for round 1, which isn’t something most players can hit (or even want to try to hit).

4* featured is a different animal. Several million points often is enough, although some champs like Sasquatch, Prof X, Apoc and Guardian have topped 10M.

4* basic is usually a couple million to be safe.

Hope that helps.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    JamesPuffJamesPuff Posts: 55
    I’ve spend less than 100 USD on this game, and I do not have trouble.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

JessieS said:

With so limited roster it is impossible to hit top300 in a 5* featured
    arena no matter what boosts you put on, unless you are refreshing champs with units.
    Keep in mind 4* 3/30 and 5* 2/35 have no use in 5* featured arena if you want to maintain your streak. A team with champs at these ranks is an auto death match.
    Even if you grind straight 72hrs with this roster it wouldn’t be enough.
    I have 30 4* 5/50, around 90 5* r3/r4 or r5 and 15 6* and I don’t event consider to grind for a 5* featured champ, cause it will be a stretch with such a low roster.