**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Side quest with suicides

rivetrivet Posts: 254
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hi, I am having some difficulty with this month side quest, mostly because of the heal block global nodes. I am running suicide full time, basically if I am not bring in a double immune, I will losing health all the time, however, since the path other than bleed and poison requires other immunities, There are no options immune to them along with bleed and poison, just wondering for people running suicide, what is your strategy for the side quest? Any suggestions, do I need to take off suicide just for the side quest? Btw, I don’t have a 5 or 6 star ghost

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    If you have a quake, that works. If you can buy the soul boosts, I recommend taking the incinerate path and using soul boosts. They just give the defender a fury boost, which doesn't matter too much.
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
    I could be wrong but maybe the fury deadpool synergy healing can by past the healblock not sure though
  • rivetrivet Posts: 254
    Thanks, I am not very good at Quake, I can try to practice her, but since she is not immune to bleed/poison, I thought I am still going to constantly losing health from suicide with no heal from willpower, right? I can give fury deadpool synergy a try, but I only have them as 4 star, with only 3 spots for attack, i am not sure if I can just rely on 1 champion.
  • Do you have Elsa Bloodstone?... she will shrug off the heal block
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Corvus works. Ghost is best, may be worth bringing a 4*. NF with Pun99 will help with ColdSnap and Incinerate. Worlock works for the cold as well.
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
    I have ghost but this week's quest man, every path has a defender that counters. On coldsnap path I've used cmm for Annihilus she put him down to 10% or something then I've finished it with ghost. For KM, Hype sp2 stun chain with bleed immunity bosst. For HB, Warlock with shock immunity boost same for manthing without boost. For mephisto, HT wit pre fight activate. But yeah not having ghost is kinda pain for these paths.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Generally I’ve been able to power through them.

Warlock with vision for caltrops, poison and coldsnap paths, BWCV and Corvus for shock and red hulk / NT for the incinerate. Then bring a champ for the boss like torch for the last couple.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Nick and dpx synergy can help, 4* ghost can still do work