**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Uncollected - are the announcements over!?

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
This sounds really ungrateful but I don't want it to be!!

Just wondering if we are done for being uncollected? Would be cool if the quest crystals got a boost, maybe the solo and greater solo ones for daily events?

Buuut I am happy with how things are, just wondering like I said if this is how it will stay for a while?

On the other hand, we can get a grandmaster Crystal for 200 units, guaranteed a 3*... so please alter the 3* crystal offer for 400 units and the 4* one needs to be about 75% cheaper than 2500 units!!

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Featured Grandmaster Crystals and Grandmaster Shard Crystals will be available in the future
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Featured Grandmaster Crystals and Grandmaster Shard Crystals will be available in the future

How do you know? Or is it a guess to what's next?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Featured Grandmaster Crystals were confirmed. In the summoner advancement points list, there are two new crystals there, which confirms the shard crystals too
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    We need uncollected quest crystals, and uncollected alliance crystals please.

Also, the grandmaster crystals have been disappointing to say the least. Every time I have gotten a 3*. Opened about 10. It's definitely the new PHC. garbage crystal
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    hurricant wrote: »

Also, the grandmaster crystals have been disappointing to say the least. Every time I have gotten a 3*. Opened about 10. It's definitely the new PHC. garbage crystal

The 5*s are there to be pulled. Hope your luck changes uodg99kjdtlw.png
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    DalBot wrote: »
    hurricant wrote: »

The 5*s are there to be pulled. Hope your luck changes uodg99kjdtlw.png

How much did that cost ya? Nice pull though mate
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,539 ★★★★★
    Nice pull Dalbot. I got the same in my 12th GMC. Not unhappy lol. Then another 4* X23 in my 14th.

Dr. Zola
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Tbh I'm just hoping for a grandmaster loyalty crystal...
  • Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    Opened 2 grandmadters today...got red hulk 4* and miles morales 4*. From total of 8 crystals i had 4 4*. It can be worse
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    I've never pulled a Venom as a 5 star ever... as bad as it sounds I would probably r4 one if I did just because I love the character. Fun to play, and can be good if he gets some nice buffs going.

Of course, then they make characters like Stark Spidey that just makes every other possible rank up look ridiculous and I think otherwise lol. Have all the god tier characters back at this point.