**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Moon Knight Buff

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
Has Moon Knight already been buffed? I remember a few months ago, they added something small and mostly unnoticed that let him stack his bleeds. I'm wondering if this is all that he's getting. I hope he gets an overhaul, but I'm losing hope.

Comments

• Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    Lol why are you losing hope? Kabam announcing his ability to stack bleeds as a micro-buff should tell you that he's going to get a proper buff later on.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Lol why are you losing hope? Kabam announcing his ability to stack bleeds as a micro-buff should tell you that he's going to get a proper buff later on.

I mean maybe not. There are always going to be champs that don't get buffed and are always bad. He might be one of those champs.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    Nah I'm sure he'll get buff. Plus he has his own show coming out on Disney+. Kabam have got to give him some love.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Or he will have the armor suit depending on how Disney makes him or nothing g at all like Groot didn't get a buff at all and he was in 4 almost 5 films so far