**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Can't chat

For some reason about noon today my account made it so I went silent. I can't chat with ANYONE in the game. Changed languages friended ppl and nothing happened. Logger on to another account and the chat worked fine. Could someone tell me why this happened and what I can do to fix it?

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Member Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Why post it 3 times?
  • ThawnimThawnim Member Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    You probably have been banned from chat in the game. By the way, were two extra threads really needed?
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Member Posts: 658 ★★
    (Yo, u need to stop spamming the forums. Kabam will warn you for this. They already closed your thread that you made a while ago.)

I have the dumb chat ban where I can't send messages to talk to people anymore. I've had this dumb thing kabam gave me for over a year.
  • Ningamario99Ningamario99 Member Posts: 16
    Sorry this is my first time posting and accidentally kept going back...didnt think it would repost it tho...thx for telling me