**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which champ to rank further?

VlajkoKVlajkoK Posts: 77
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips

Which champ to rank further? 36 votes

Vision (aarkus)
0%
Domino
13%
luffy_91TheHoodedDormammuProximaMidnight_8awesome1werahmm474756 5 votes
Iron Man
0%
She-Hulk
2%
Foxhero007 1 vote
White widow
2%
MrGreek 1 vote
Hyperion
77%
LeNoirFaineantAlbi⁴7²00⁴spiderbites0196JChanceH9Karatemike415EtjamaMobile_P0tat0Iron_Patriot_is_litDeaconThicco_ModeMauledFiiNCHwalkerdogLucianoDelHoyaErocksJohnyBoyChikelFluffy_pawsAgent_X_zzzTrashPanda12 28 votes
Punisher 2099
0%
Star-Lord
0%
Darkhawk
2%
Niggramps 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• VlajkoKVlajkoK Posts: 77
    edited October 2020
    looks like this is going to be clear win :smiley: I use aarkus for now much more cause I am not used yet to Hype, I get hit a lot with Hype and he is very fragile in the beginning of the fight
  • VlajkoKVlajkoK Posts: 77
    I tried chaining sp before heavy ends, probably not necessary thing to do, esp. when I am not used to him yet.. If would do a skill champ next, is White widow worth it or should I wait? I have 4* NF maxed and duped doing the job for now with (also 4* duped and maxed) CMM, but trying to get 5* crew for cavalier quest :blush:
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Not even close. Take him up
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Hyperion
    He’s a good boo.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Hype is still amazing. His regen is really underrated too. I use him on the poison line in AQ map 6 and usually finish with full health.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Hyperion
    I was about to say she-hulk, but then I saw Hyperion's name. The man laser beamed his way through most of 6.3 and 6.4 exploration for me