Bad Signature Abilities

FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Member Posts: 716 ★★★
Saw a thread on the best, now let's name the worst
My personal pick would be Rhino's
Super useless, plus in endgame content you are dead anyway from eating a combo so his phys resist is almost useless and only good on alliance war defense.

Comments

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Member Posts: 3,906 ★★★★★
    Mordo. Energy resistance while blocking. While it’s a big amount, I don’t actually think it wound affect sources of damage that have already procced so it’s basically useless
  • Xva23Xva23 Member Posts: 500 ★★★
    Nightcrawler. Makes him worse on defense. Emma, makes her worse against high level champions when you need your immunities
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Member Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Mordo. Energy resistance while blocking. While it’s a big amount, I don’t actually think it wound affect sources of damage that have already procced so it’s basically useless

if it's anything like voodoo's, it would affect damage sources that have already procced
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Member Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    angela's sig
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Member Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

I think it works even with damage sources that have already procced. In BG's abyss run using Torch vs Mordo, Torch would deal an insane amount of incinerate damage but when Mordo started blocking the incinerates would tick for like 60 damage each due to the energy resistance.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Member Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

angela's sig

Have you ever heard of buffed up doctor, strange, sym supreme, and variant 1.3 pilfer global node?

Angela's sig is by no means useless, just extremely niche.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Member Posts: 6,469 ★★★★★
    OG Spider-Man’s sig. it literally makes him worse on offense.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Member Posts: 4,498 ★★★★★
    Spider man classic, makes him not fun to play.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Member Posts: 3,906 ★★★★★

I think it works even with damage sources that have already procced. In BG's abyss run using Torch vs Mordo, Torch would deal an insane amount of incinerate damage but when Mordo started blocking the incinerates would tick for like 60 damage each due to the energy resistance.

if it's anything like voodoo's, it would affect damage sources that have already procced
    That’s better then. Can’t say I’ve ever used mordo so thanks for the info
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Member Posts: 716 ★★★
    I got another one
    Iron Patriot(without Red Goblin Synergy) is so bad he burns himself out when he triggers it. So basically you trade regen for no armor :smile:
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Member Posts: 716 ★★★
    Another stinker:
    Agent Venom. His sig basically means at 100% and 50% you get a klyntar rage.
    Which does nothing as it increases his attack by 763 at max sig and 6 star rank 3....