**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What are your thoughts on my Tier List?

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Disclaimer: This tier list is based on champions being at their MAX potential, meaning all synergies, masteries, etc. required for them to be at their best. I'm saying this just so I don't see comments of people saying stuff like "wHy Is CaBlE S tIeR?"

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Better than I expected tbh
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

Better than I expected tbh

That is some great news!
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    0/10 Cable S tier, Domino F tier obviously. For real though, it is pretty solid. I generally agree with it though I would change things.
  • Options
    ege999menege999men Posts: 281 ★★
    10/10 aastonishing list really like this
  • Options
    HI_guys said:

Max potential and Morningstar is only B tier?

I guess she's S tier in incursions but I'm talking about like story content where her ramp up is really brutal
  • Options
    Etjama said:

0/10 Cable S tier, Domino F tier obviously. For real though, it is pretty solid. I generally agree with it though I would change things.

Thanks dude! You had me in the first half ngl...
  • Options
    ege999men said:

10/10 aastonishing list really like this

Awesome, great to hear!
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Quake and Ghost should be in a tier class by themselves. So they are the top 2 in the game, and then everybody else.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Is there any differentiation within the tiers? Like top left being better than bottom right? Or is that too much effort?
  • Options

Is there any differentiation within the tiers? Like top left being better than bottom right? Or is that too much effort?

Well he knows Quake is #1, so my guess swould be that they're just thrown in there.
  • Options
    Monke said:

This is why I left the Discord server

It's not even a bad tier list tho lol. Hulkbuster A tier, Doctor Doom S tier, Venom A tier, Hit-Monkey A tier, I don't see why you're not happy with it.
  • Options

Quake and Ghost should be in a tier class by themselves. So they are the top 2 in the game, and then everybody else.

Well technically yes, but no one really does that in tier lists. But yes, if we were being technical, they would both be in a class of their own above all other champions.
  • Options
    ege999menege999men Posts: 281 ★★
    Grean said:

I wouldn't personally place sym supreme, sorcerer supreme, or tigra above Claire.

I think they're much more "Mystic" than claire with better buff control claire is more versitile but if you need to do what amystic does you bring sym supreme
  • Options

No I didn't order them in their tiers, it's just random.
  • Options
    Grean said:

I wouldn't personally place sym supreme, sorcerer supreme, or tigra above Claire.

In Sym Supreme's ideal matchup, he is an absolute GOD of buff control, so that's why I put him in the S tier, as he is the best buff control champion in the entire game, but not the best mystic. Sorcerer Supreme I put in S tier because of her extremely versatility, utility, and even damage. She's got it all. Tigra I put in S tier because I've seen some truly outstanding gameplay that shows how good she is. Look at MSD's AW boss Thing solo with Tigra, it's amazing.

Claire may be the champion more people bring in day-to-day content, but personally, I feel that the mystics mentioned above are a bit better in content where counters to specific things are needed.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    DannyB01 said:

I agree with the vast majority of this, it's one of the best I've seen. The changes I'd make:

- BWCV into S tier (too much utility and longevity to be anywhere else imo)
    - Gwenpool into A tier (AAR is great and can tank specials)
    - Elsa into A tier (she is an absolute weapon damage-wise in the right match-ups, has great and nearly-unique areas of utility)
    - Phoenix into A tier (slept on, her regen makes her one of the best AQ champions due to timing out capability)
    - Domino into A tier (with synergies in the right match-up you can't say she's not deserving of it)
    - Platpool into C tier (he can do some stuff)
    - Spider-Man into F tier (terrible on defence, his sig makes him hard to play on attack)
    - Rhino into F tier (no redeeming features)
    - Beast into C tier (assume Elsa synergy, which makes him good!)

Just my opinions though! Love the list.

Awesome, that's great to hear!

Thanks for your suggestions too, I'll definitely keep them in mind for when I create my next tier list in about 3 months time. :)
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    ege999men said:

Grean said:

I think they're much more "Mystic" than claire with better buff control claire is more versitile but if you need to do what amystic does you bring sym supreme
    as far as mystics go, Claire does the most "mystic" stuff, but Sym Supreme gets the most use out of the mystic stuff he does. He is rng dependant for his staggers, but Claire can easily nullify champions without the rng factor.
  • Options
    Monke said:

Monke said:

This is why I left the Discord server

It's not even a bad tier list tho lol. Hulkbuster A tier, Doctor Doom S tier, Venom A tier, Hit-Monkey A tier, I don't see why you're not happy with it.
    I edited the comment lol
    Epic
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Platpool and goldpool aren't that bad. They're pretty good.
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★

Here’s mine
  • Options
    Behold greatness! (This is mine, I used Seatin's Template. 😂)

• Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I knew this was coming. Here are my thoughts:

Tigra is one tier too high
    Claire should be at the top
    Longshot, VTD, cable and cull are too high
    Killmonger, Dragon Man and Morningstar are too low
    Domino is one too low

There are other ones I would change, but these are the significant ones
  • Options
    edited October 2020

Here’s mine

Pretty good, but I don't think that scarlet is better than Emma after her nerf. before her nerf, she would be as good as ghost or quake
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Behold greatness! (This is mine, I used Seatin's Template. 😂)

Overall, I think this one is the most accurate