**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Got a 4* Science Awakening from the deal, who to use it on?

The only 4* science champs I don't have yet are Red Hulk and Luke Cage. The only not yet awakened 4* science champs I have are She Hulk, Hulk, Abomination, Rhino, and classic Cap. If there were still hidden enemies in war I would use it on Abomination for war defense, but as is I'm leaning towards Hulk. Obviously Luke Cage is worth waiting on, but Red Hulk might be. Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Hulk without a doubt. He's so much better than Rulk
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Maybe worth holding until the final scoring system and changes are made towards AW? That alone is gonna play a significant roll in who we decide to rank up or choose not to. So that awakening gem could come in handy at that time.

Also, if you can hold until November it might be worth checking out the new Hulk.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Hulk is a beast duped
  • Options
    Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    R4GE wrote: »
    Maybe worth holding until the final scoring system and changes are made towards AW? That alone is gonna play a significant roll in who we decide to rank up or choose not to. So that awakening gem could come in handy at that time.

Also, if you can hold until November it might be worth checking out the new Hulk.

Yeah, I probably will wait until we get final word on the war situation. Not much point in waiting for new Hulk for me though, no time to grind for new featureds and not gonna spend on crystals.
  • Options
    Hulk hits extremely hard id recommend him outta those options
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    Hulk without any doubt or reservation.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    She hulk. Cause everyone recommended hulk. :D
  • Options
    wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    edited September 2017
    Shehulk for defender diversity
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    My suggestion would be Hulk. He's pretty amazing. If you get an L3 off with Hulk Smash, it's lights out.
  • Options
    SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Yeah easy answer here is Hulk.

The good science champs to actually have awakened are: Hulk, Spiderman, Yellowjacket, and Quake. I may be missing one, but out of those Hulk and Spiderman are the most reliant on being awakened.

Champs like Rhino get small beneficial bonuses when awakened that are nice to have, but don't do that much for the character.

She hulks awakened ability is also just... sad. I mean half the time you don't even know if it's doing anything. Completely not necessary to use her. The character herself is OK, in that she is poison immune, has stuns on all her specials, and hits for extra damage on stunned targets.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    SlyCat42 wrote: »
    Yeah easy answer here is Hulk.

The good science champs to actually have awakened are: Hulk, Spiderman, Yellowjacket, and Quake. I may be missing one, but out of those Hulk and Spiderman are the most reliant on being awakened.

Champs like Rhino get small beneficial bonuses when awakened that are nice to have, but don't do that much for the character.

She hulks awakened ability is also just... sad. I mean half the time you don't even know if it's doing anything. Completely not necessary to use her. The character herself is OK, in that she is poison immune, has stuns on all her specials, and hits for extra damage on stunned targets.

Sometimes i fight her and it says "reduced crit chance", then i land 5 crits in 5 hits lol
  • Options
    AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    HULK without a doubt
  • Options
    Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    HULK.

He NEEDS to be awaken in order make huge damage.
  • Options
    Rhino because he’s not in the crystals
    All others you can awaken by duping via a 4* crystal/PHC and you will get them eventually
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Man, I pulled a mystic. Now I am so jealous...
  • Options
    ReinaReina Posts: 275
    Hulk
  • Options
    Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    Hulk
  • Options
    SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    I pulled one, I used it on Regular Spidey lol been playing for almost 2 years & finally pulled him 2 weeks ago lol but I’d wait it out for maybe a new science champ(if we ever get one lol) or maybe someone you really like. No need to rush it, I’ve sat on AG’s for 6+ months
  • Options
    SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Hulk or Quake. Red Hulk does decent dmg and decemt dmg taling when duped but Hulk all the way.
  • Options
    CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    Out of that list (presuming you have Quake and WW2 awakened) I'm gonna say Hulk without a doubt. The only thought I might have is if in fact they release a Gladiator version of the Hulk for the new Thor: Ragnarok movie you may want to save it. I feel another Hulk would undoubtedly be a science champ. All the Hulks and clones have been science including She-Hulk, Red Hulk, Joe Fixit, Abomination. It would make no sense if he was anything else.
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Hulk easily and it's not even close. He's the best science champ (you can make an argument for WW2, but WW2 doesn't need to be duped). Quake is not at the same level of Hulk, nor does she need to be duped.