**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Worst run on featured 5*?

So far I've gone 0/7 on featured 5* crystals, but hoping my luck will change in October pending the usefulness of the two new champs.

My question is: has anyone had worse luck with featured 5*?

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    People have gone 0/19 and that's only people I've heard of I'm sure there's someone out there that's had worse, 0/7 isn't that bad comparatively
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    I'm 1 for 23...and so is another guy in my alliance. another is like 0 for 18
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    it took me 21 tries to get 1
    ...we have another guy at 5 for 7
  • ChitlinsChitlins Posts: 164 ★★
    I have a hard time believing people go 0/18. How did they get that many shards in the first place? I'm in top tier alliances and I barely would have had enough for that.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    A guy in my alliance went 0/7 just going for iceman
    Chit, I gave up opening featureds since soon they will all be in the basic anyway. Only one I might go for is stark spidey
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    He will be basic in january lol
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Chit, I gave up opening featureds since soon they will all be in the basic anyway. Only one I might go for is stark spidey

ya but you have a 20% chance for a champ as a feature vs like a 1.5% chance as a basic
    @danielmath that’s the reason why I would go for stark spidey. I have two mutant awakening gems and a science so it would be best for me to just wait until December to open anything
    @danielmath that’s the reason why I would go for stark spidey. I have two mutant awakening gems and a science so it would be best for me to just wait until December to open anything

Yup i would do the same in your situation. Idk if i would go for a champ without a gem ready, but then again I went for iceman without a gem
    I went for him with a gem and missed twice. Some people in my alliance got him twice in less than 5 crystals. Others got him 0 times in 7
    I went for him with a gem and missed twice. Some people in my alliance got him twice in less than 5 crystals. Others got him 0 times in 7

I was the jackass who went 2/2 for him, my only ever attempt a feature
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    I’m 0 for 22 ;( i should start my own YouTube channel that might help me