**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Eliminate "Help"

FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
edited October 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Both the button to request and the button to help. Get rid of it all. It has never been a perfect system and attempts to improve it have only managed to make it worse.

Update 24 hour alliance events to include 1k loyalty and 3-5 small energy refills. And while you're at it, upgrade the shards from premium. They are fairly worthless for all players after their first week or 2 in the game.
And make it so we either accept that arena cooldown times are what they are, or put a code into the game that gives people in alliances a reduced arena cooldown.

Comments

• PrentexPrentex Posts: 297
    Was about to suggest the same thing today...the help system provides so many problems and occupies a huge part of server resources, for what?

I mean even if there weren't those technical problems, only to push that help button 25 times every day is not really a challenging thing to do.

Just use those server resources to enhance general stability of the game and give people in alliances shorter cooldown, or in fact i don't even care for that arena cooldown...

In short, it is an outdated idea and should be removed without substitution
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    At least add in help all
  • PrentexPrentex Posts: 297
    I think the help all was in the game a few weeks ago but didn't work because it crashed the servers or so...