**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help with Hades Killmonger (Legendary)

altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
KM with caltrops and unblockable specials.
What is best counter?

Seems to call for bleed immune and to not inflict debuffs, since the power gain makes power control difficult (and KM’s SP1 is difficult to anticipate and avoid since its so quick).

I’ve been using a team of CapIW + Tech to handle Doom boss, so I don’t have too much flexibility with three person roster.

I tried Colossus and Warlock, but again, found it hard to avoid the quick Sp1, and losing health as well with reverberation.

Any tips?

Comments

• Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Sentinel? Sp1 armour break. And he's pretty tanky.
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    I am not sure of your roster but I failed the first couple of times so I tried a bunch of counters for fun.
    Sentinel can work because of armor break on sp1. The power gain doesn't bother me too much because I find sp2 easier to evade.
    Gully 2099 can work because of power drain. I don't have Warlock but he should probably work. Power draining lessens reverb damage. I also did it with og vision but he didn't have much health left. But he works well with CAIW because both tech will drain defender's power when they launch special.
    Emma using parry heavy works because he gains very little power from your heavy when she is in diamond form. Once you get to sp1 use it to avoid bleeds (I usually bring Colossus with her).
    Corvus is great on Epic because of armor break, bleed immunity and power drain. But on Legendary you have to fight very carefully because it will be hard to get him down with your 20 charges.
    Another fun option is CMM. Just keep parrying. When you get close to 25 you can go for armor breaks because you will purify debuffs when you go binary. Namor might work if you fight super agressively and are good at evading specials but I didn't try him.

Maybe a ranked OML because he can armor break and lessen bleed damage. IMIW?
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    I used Sentinel
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    altavista said:

KM with caltrops and unblockable specials.
    What is best counter?

Seems to call for bleed immune and to not inflict debuffs, since the power gain makes power control difficult (and KM’s SP1 is difficult to anticipate and avoid since its so quick).

I’ve been using a team of CapIW + Tech to handle Doom boss, so I don’t have too much flexibility with three person roster.

I tried Colossus and Warlock, but again, found it hard to avoid the quick Sp1, and losing health as well with reverberation.

Any tips?

Warlock with g2099 synergy is the easiest and fastest counter. Just dash back to gain power and parry heavy to bleed him and push him to sp2.
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Thanks, I’ll give some of these a try.

I had also tried Omega Red, but the global heal block makes the bleed from Caltrops actually noticeable (I was spamming bleeds purposefully before I realized my health was dropping)
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Warlock worked well for me.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Colossus. Once you dodge or eat the first Sp1, you can work him to stuns with your Sp1 (plus a hefty set of Armor Ups from caltrops) and push him to Sp2. Over and over.

Also: Duped Cage can handle him.

Dr. Zola
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    Ghost does the whole event.

https://youtu.be/6KmMrfeEzLA
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    This entire quest is built for Ghost.