**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just a Quick Q

Black_SwanBlack_Swan Posts: 761 ★★★
What would be an authorized use of third party software? I was reading the announcement, and I just thought: in what situation could that possibly be allowed? Like why not just say no third party software use period?

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Any software that can be used to modify the game files is prohibited. Video Software would be an example of permissible use.
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    I don't think the use of any 3rd party software is allowed at any times though i may be wrong because i see people saying there using blue stacks and they don't get banned so maybe i'm wrong
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    Gardener said:

I don't think the use of any 3rd party software is allowed at any times though i may be wrong because i see people saying there using blue stacks and they don't get banned so maybe i'm wrong

People have definitely been banned for using bluestacks
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Gardener said:

Bluestacks is not allowed.
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    You just have to play the game as it is without extra tools from other apps or stuff that would make it unfair for others who do play the game normally.

I highly doubt that there is even one third party software allowed, so your question is kind of obvious to anwer:
    No, you can't make use of any third party software.
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★

Any software that can be used to modify the game files is prohibited. Video Software would be an example of permissible use.

Yep well formulated!