**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The tech awakening. gem... there are to many characters to use it on

DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hello fellow readers of the Kabam forums! the great people of advice, DigletGaming here. Yeah You see i in a hard state of " You have that tech awakening gem... I have a lot of characters... Jeez I wish that nick fury was tech! That would be so great! well who to use this think on Oh wait its a five star tech. Not a four star well better use it wisely.

The tech awakening. gem... there are to many characters to use it on 37 votes

Darkhawk
13%
StarKillerVIIMaxGamingBerjibsDigletGaming[Deleted User] 5 votes
Lol I think you should just sell it.... Ok i made that just to lol.
2%
JragonMaster170 1 vote
iron man infinity war
0%
Sentinel
29%
GroundedWisdomCliffordcanThatGuyYouSaw235TheHoodedDormammumanveertherealRaichu626Iron_Patriot_is_litPsyGrinder_XYodabolt21BlackTuranHavocGamer49 11 votes
Save it
51%
FrostyPsychoakumaBrokenRasiloverShtickRickColonaut123blurblotXva23Aaronc94Bossmode12walkerdogMCOCHazzaYTBigSCrcrcrcaroseinbloom39LBreakerRiptidePrimerprime5avenge_123 19 votes
And... thats it
2%
Odachi 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Lol I think you should just sell it.... Ok i made that just to lol.
    Ok, but seriously, I think you should use it on Sentinel. It allows him to ramp up a lot faster, even against cosmics. But it kind of depends on who you use the most, or who know with be useful.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Sentinel
    Sentinel is the easy choice here.... unless you can take Darkhawk up to like sig 100. Even then, I'd still probably use it on Sentinel.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Save it
    Darkhawk has been my biggest disappointment. His damage sucks when he's not in null mode. Which is most of the time.

Sentinel is pretty good, but I don't use mine often. Once you have Warlock, you don't need him.

IMIW is a niche champion on offence, but I wouldn't use a gem on him. Or you really need a good defender.

So hold on to it. Maybe you'll pull Guardian or something better.
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    Save it
    Ghost is best case scenario, then guardian.
  • Options
    Ja1970Ja1970 Posts: 114
    Save it, better options then what u have posted here
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    Sentinel
    Sentinel.
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Sentinel
    or save for ghost no one else in the tech class needs it but ghost and if you play ghost unawakened it is hard I had to play her unawakened it's so hard
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Darkhawk needs a lot of investment. Ideally he wants max sig and Night Thrasher. Night Thrasher is a great champion but he also wants max sig.
    If you're willing to give him all that investment, yes he's worth a tech AG. He has decent power control in Stealth mode and very good damage in Null mode but these are locked behind his sig. He also has good regen, long 30 sec heal block on sp3 and his double immunity.
    I gave him one because I'm willing to invest a bunch of sigs and I like both characters (Just need to pull a NT now).

Sentinel I also used a tech AG on and I'm not sure if it makes much difference. His ramp up is slightly faster but if you're used to playing Sentinel and are used to just hitting block, the slightly shorter ramp up is nice but not huge. It also gives him a little resistance to power loss effects per analysis charge. He's worth it only if you'll at least r4/5 him.

Otherwise I'd save it.
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Sentinel
    Unless you have night thrasher and can immediately take Dhawk up to sig 150 or higher, I’d use it on sentinel.
  • Options
    Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    Save it
    i would save it for ghost or guardian