**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Sensible Rank 2, 6-Star Options! - My Own Opinion

2»

Comments

• Cap366Cap366 Posts: 130

Nah Emma is absolutely freaking worth. As is Killmonger. He was my first R5/R2 and I still don’t regret it. In fact he’s now my first R3

There is also an argument for Ronin but I’ll let Swan or Puff tackle that

I just did my completion run of the abyss and I got a skill catalyst, my only options are thor ragnorak, killmonger, and black panther civil war. You think unduped killmonger is worth r3?
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    why the hell would you not take she hulk to r2? After Torch, she's the second science champ I'd r3 if I ever got her since she doesn't need dupe and high sig, unless other science options
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    Silver Surfer too
  • The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    She Hulk is awesome and doesn’t need a dupe. I also hear Spider Gwen is really great as well.
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    But... Ebony Maw...........
  • Lennon123Lennon123 Posts: 40
    Kingpin
  • Gunner14Gunner14 Posts: 36
    I must be doing something wrong. Just took falcon to R3 for Thronebreaker. Seems like there are a number of skill champs neglected here such as falcon, kingpin, and mole man.
  • Gunner14Gunner14 Posts: 36
    Also just realized this is a really old thread pulled up. No wonder buffs not considered 😂