**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Someone brought up to me that Ghost isn't immune to anything.

X_Factor_AgentX_Factor_Agent Posts: 2,860 ★★★★★
Someone brought up to me that ghost isn't Immune to any debuffs. I strongly disagreed.
Ghost created the term Pseudo-immune?
You can dash back before any tick of damage from a debuff. Their argument was that Hyperion is Poison immune and Ghost had no immunities.
I just want to know what you guys think. Is ghost immune or not?

This is a rage post.

Comments

• Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    She’s not immune to anything
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,035 ★★★★★

Someone brought up to me that ghost isn't Immune to any debuffs. I strongly disagreed.
    You can dash back before any tick of damage from a debuff. Their argument was that Hyperion is Poison immune and Ghost had no immunities.

This is a rage post.
    When she's inflicted with bleed or poison before phasing, does she take damage? Yes.

Not immune.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

This is a rage post.
    When she's inflicted with bleed or poison before phasing, does she take damage? Yes.

Not immune.
    So Emma Frost not immune?

Ghost is immune, while phased.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I mean, if you've played her you've seen the debuffs pop up, (hence no immunity). Even though she can handle plenty debuffs very well. Sounds like a game of pedantics by you and your friend.
  • Options

This is a rage post.

Not immune.

She not immune while phasing go phase and then get bleed or poison on you you’ll lose health.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    So the way I would describe it is she is immune only when in phase.

When you’re not in phase she has no immunities and can Shrug off and convert

When armor broken she’s useless lol.
  • Options
    Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    She isn’t immune she can shrug it off almost instantly and gain furies so.... technically not immune but still immune if that makes sense.
  • Options
    MadTing123MadTing123 Posts: 118
    Nah she aint immune, shes even better, with the furies and all of that
  • Options
    IWCIWC Posts: 104 ★★
    If she's actually immune to all those debuff, her ranking would tank so much.

Give her all those bleeds!
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    She has limited immunity. Like Emma. If you put Ghost against "shock on contact", brute force, crumbling armor, stun immune Ebony Maw, you can't really stand a chance.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I like to call things like this a ‘conditional immunity’, meaning it is contingent on another mechanic or action. So Emma must be in diamond form to be immune, ghost must be phasing etc

It’s not the same as a purify or shrug off as they have separate callouts. She does actually become immune.
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★

This is a rage post.

Not immune.

No, Emma is conditionally immune.

She is in no way immune. She shakes it of sort of speak and gets a buff instead. But only if you preform an action.
    Much like Red Hulk who 'converts' certain debuffs into flames.
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Ghost is not fully immune to anything. Same could be said about Emma Frost. The both work the same as in there is prerequisite needed for them to become immune. Ghost needs to phase and he will convert all damaging debuff into passive furies and Emma Frost needs to be in Diamond Form to be immune to various effects. Which method do i like more? I like Ghost mechanism way better cause the player gets rewarded for playing skillfully and get passive furies on the way.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,035 ★★★★★

This is a rage post.

Not immune.

@CoatHang3r Emma is not immune and neither is Ghost. Is Corvus immune to Bleed and Shock with glaive charges? No, he doesn't take damage. Ghost can take damage from debuffs. She just converts the debuff into fury while phasing. That's not an immunity. Emma reduces debuff application while in diamond form. Thats not an immunity, If you think that is then Blade with 3 bars of power is also immune to DoT effects.
  • Options
    UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Maybe the debuffs are immune to Ghost.....
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    So I think what you're saying is it's not a built-in Immunity. It's the result of activating another Ability. While that is active, they are "Immune", but the Damage is still present, just countered by the secondary Ability active.
  • Options
    HI_guys said:

This is a rage post.

Not immune.

She not immune while phasing go phase and then get bleed or poison on you you’ll lose health.
    Yeah, no. have a gif I made in preparation for nonsense like this.

They tried to fix this and then broke Ghost by not able to convert furies. And now she's back to being immune
    I saw my ghost bleeding while she was phasing at one point, it was this month when I was fighting legendary caltrops path. I just tested it out again and she was bleeding so idk maybe it was my mistake or something that occurred that shouldn’t and was fixed.