**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which demi god mutant is more reliable for overall content and why ?

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I am really confused between both so would need some help from community . Whom should i take forward for r4 or possible r5 ,( i don't like Domino)

Which demi god mutant is more reliable for overall content and why ? 25 votes

LOGAN
56%
UnidentifiedCreatureKill_GreyRenaxqqMCOCHazzaJragonMaster170ahmm474756CrcrcrcLobster44aroseinbloom39Yodabolt21[Deleted User]Primerprime5HavocGamer49Gardener 14 votes
STORM X
44%
Haji_SaabLvernon15simolazRockypantherxEtjamaYcatsSarvanga1_DarkDuelistŘïdđhįmRayaan_2000Celtic1981 11 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    STORM X
    I hope you don't like domino after testing her and not listening to the domino hate here in the forums.
    She Is better than both the options but if you genuinely don't like her then it's ok.
  • Options

I hope you don't like domino after testing her and not listening to the domino hate here in the forums.
    She Is better than both the options but if you genuinely don't like her then it's ok.

Nop ..i really don't like her ..she is too much RNG dependent ..not at all reliable in tough times..tested her enough to come to this conclusion
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    STORM X
    Rohit_316 said:

Nop ..i really don't like her ..she is too much RNG dependent ..not at all reliable in tough times..tested her enough to come to this conclusion
    Cool
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    LOGAN

Ya everyone in the forums hates domino don't listen to them try her out for yourself, if you don't like her its okay but don't go of making assumptions about domino because of domino hate.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    STORM X
    @Rockypantherx

(Oh, you voted already. Essay incoming?)
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    STORM X
    Etjama said:

@Rockypantherx

Nah. I’ll just link this.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/222283/its-here-my-storm-pyramid-x-guide#latest

( I hate posting these links as it feels like self promotion, but I really can’t be bothered typing out an essay every time. That’s why I generally only write them for champs I find myself arguing about a lot. Saves time)
  • Options
    STORM X

Etjama said:

@Rockypantherx

Nah. I’ll just link this.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/222283/its-here-my-storm-pyramid-x-guide#latest

( I hate posting these links as it feels like self promotion, but I really can’t be bothered typing out an essay every time. That’s why I generally only write them for champs I find myself arguing about a lot. Saves time)
    Nah man, it's SPX promotion, not self promotion.
  • Options
    UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    LOGAN
    Strom has great SP damage, but she lacks a LOT of basic utility. If we're taking utility into consideration, I'd say the only thing good about her is the passive stun. OML is by no means a male version of Sorcerer Supreme or whatever, but he has a little bit more utility than Storm. We should also take into consideration their respective playstyles. Storm's playstyle on its own is quite stressful, and if you're fighting an opponent on even a mildly difficult node, the fight can get extremely stressful. OML has a very basic playstyle, and there isn't much too him, honestly. I'd be surprised if anyone could manage to write more than 100 words about his playstyle. He's got a basic playstyle, he's pretty fun to play and his damage can be really good.

Damage-wise, it's kinda hard to judge Strom. When at her peak, she can be deadly, so much so that only a single SP2 can be enough to KO her opponent. But, getting to her peak relies on a million factors, and as I said, fighting an opponent on even a mildly difficult node can make the fight very stressful. OML is no Ghost either, but at least his damage is practical and consistent.

In short, Storm = high risk/varying levels of damage
    and
    OML = very low risk/consistent and guaranteed damage
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    STORM X

Strom has great SP damage, but she lacks a LOT of basic utility. If we're taking utility into consideration, I'd say the only thing good about her is the passive stun. OML is by no means a male version of Sorcerer Supreme or whatever, but he has a little bit more utility than Storm. We should also take into consideration their respective playstyles. Storm's playstyle on its own is quite stressful, and if you're fighting an opponent on even a mildly difficult node, the fight can get extremely stressful. OML has a very basic playstyle, and there isn't much too him, honestly. I'd be surprised if anyone could manage to write more than 100 words about his playstyle. He's got a basic playstyle, he's pretty fun to play and his damage can be really good.

Damage-wise, it's kinda hard to judge Strom. When at her peak, she can be deadly, so much so that only a single SP2 can be enough to KO her opponent. But, getting to her peak relies on a million factors, and as I said, fighting an opponent on even a mildly difficult node can make the fight very stressful. OML is no Ghost either, but at least his damage is practical and consistent.

and

Actually storm has a lot of great utility. Counters shrug off, including masochism, evade counter, to immunities, access to shock, able to stack 3+ buffs and 3+ debuffs, energy resistance and access to prowess. And guaranteed massive damage with an SP3 rotation on Havok level
  • Options
    STORM X

and

¿Qué? Storm has way more utility. Passive stun deals with Masochism, Agent Venom, King Pin, King Groot, Annihilus, Korg, and more. She can be Coldsnap/frostbite or shock immune, she's an evade counter and can work as an unstoppable counter, she has energy resistance, and all her basic attack deal energy damage. OML is AAR immune, regens, bleeds, armor breaks, and has bleed resistance.
  • Options
    Wow this poll went really close . Thx guys ..now i know whom to rank up