**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Elsa Bloodstone or Emma Frost?

2»

Comments

• Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Emma,
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    TERRAX

J.K go for emma and does anyone know how to put in spoilers?
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Elsas play style is more fun imo.. she also hits like a truck. Emma is good though ,..still a top 10,..albeit at the bottom of that list,..but top 10 none the less.
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    I used to use Emma for a lot of content,..have her 4 and 5 star,..Elsa I have in a 6 *. Elsa I always find fun and enjoyable to use,..her mechanics are excellent. Emma on the other hand I only bring into arenas,..and even when I do that it’s like,...er...meh.
    Might have something to do with her sp1 and sp2
    Being exactly the same,...yawn.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Take elsa. Emma is ok but elsa is def top 10 skill. Emma meanwhile isnt even close to top 10 mutant.

Firstly, emma is 100% a top 10 mutant champ. Secondly, the skill class is easily the worst class, whereas the mutant class is easily the best, so comparing the top 10 of each class is ridiculous.
    She is not top 10
    You’re f***ing joking right. Right? Don’t be ridiculous. If you haven’t read this, read it. If you have, read it again and actually read it this time

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/230048/a-frost-in-the-hellfire-club-an-emma-frost-guide#latest

Who would you put above her in top 10? If I hear any mention of Sunspot, Domino, Iceman or Sabretooth I’m going to flip some freaking tables

To be fair, knowing your other opinions on champs, it’s clear you have no critical evaluation skills so I shouldn’t expect too much
    It's too funny to see you just maddened by a statement which is as subjective as it can be.It's just too much for you.
    I don't have critical evaluation, first check your anger management skills.
    I have read that thread of yours and I have her and know how to use her too. She is a really good champ but she is not top 10 mutant as it is so stacked.
    I maybe a bit bias towards some champs( you are too).
    Now coming to emma
    Best thing evade counter.
    The problem with emma starts with her partial immunities. It is really good that she has many immunities. But the problem is if for a little time being you switch into telepath form by mistake you can run into deep trouble. She can never replace my team members who have permanent immunities.
    Also in diamond form damage output is not that great.

Now coming to the better champs:

Omega,magneto,colossus,archangel,apocalypse,prof x,havok,weapon x,namor

You will be thinking she pipped at no 10.
    No she didn't.
    Sunspot,domino both better: insane damage output together with perfect block and aar.
    Sabertooth better: ramp up champ meant for longer fights and works really well there.
    You can take iceman for a win. Even though I never even thought that iceman is better than emma frost.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

Take elsa. Emma is ok but elsa is def top 10 skill. Emma meanwhile isnt even close to top 10 mutant.

Firstly, emma is 100% a top 10 mutant champ. Secondly, the skill class is easily the worst class, whereas the mutant class is easily the best, so comparing the top 10 of each class is ridiculous.
    She is not top 10
    You’re f***ing joking right. Right? Don’t be ridiculous. If you haven’t read this, read it. If you have, read it again and actually read it this time

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/230048/a-frost-in-the-hellfire-club-an-emma-frost-guide#latest

Who would you put above her in top 10? If I hear any mention of Sunspot, Domino, Iceman or Sabretooth I’m going to flip some freaking tables

To be fair, knowing your other opinions on champs, it’s clear you have no critical evaluation skills so I shouldn’t expect too much
    It's too funny to see you just maddened by a statement which is as subjective as it can be.It's just too much for you.
    I have read that thread of yours and I have her and know how to use her too. She is a really good champ but she is not top 10 mutant as it is so stacked.
    Now coming to emma
    The problem with emma starts with her partial immunities. It is really good that she has many immunities. But the problem is if for a little time being you switch into telepath form by mistake you can run into deep trouble. She can never replace my team members who have permanent immunities.

No she didn't.
    Sunspot,domino both better: insane damage output together with perfect block and aar.
    Sabertooth better: ramp up champ meant for longer fights and works really well there.
    You can take iceman for a win. Even though I never even thought that iceman is better than emma frost.
    I always responded to your top 10 in another thread. Go find it. I disagree with pretty much the bottom of half of your top 5.

And I was being hyperbolic to illustrate a point. Nice to know you would mock someone if they actually had anger management issues. Real classy.

Please go study some analysis skills. Your takes are worse than KD’s and that saying something

She is not top 10

Now coming to emma

No she didn't.
    I always responded to your top 10 in another thread. Go find it. I disagree with pretty much the bottom of half of your top 5.

And I was being hyperbolic to illustrate a point. Nice to know you would mock someone if they actually had anger management issues. Real classy.

Please go study some analysis skills. Your takes are worse than KD’s and that saying something
    You can mock anyone and I can't. Good to know. I know my takes are not good. Actually I don't like writing long stuff on my mobile and this stretched too much.
    You can disagree with me all you want.
    But emma is not top 10 in any case.

She is not top 10

Now coming to emma

No she didn't.

You can mock anyone and I can't. Good to know. I know my takes are not good. Actually I don't like writing long stuff on my mobile and this stretched too much.
    No, mock anyone you want. Mock me. But do not mock a mental health issue.

And fine, I will disagree with you. We’re both entitled to that. But know I think your stance is mind boggling. Because I use Emma more than most of the champs you’ve put above her. And to me it’s difficult to argue with experience. But that’s just me.
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Doesn't matter which one you pick, both are a good investment :)

She is not top 10

Now coming to emma

No she didn't.

And fine, I will disagree with you. We’re both entitled to that. But know I think your stance is mind boggling. Because I use Emma more than most of the champs you’ve put above her. And to me it’s difficult to argue with experience. But that’s just me.
    I know you don't have anger management issues man. It's just that your hyperbole got to my mind as an attack on my thinking skills. I won't mock no one with real health issues be it physical or mental.
    That's the thing man you use some underrated champs in difficult content. This shows how good a player you are and the champs are good as well but they do have their limitations.
    Peace

She is not top 10

Now coming to emma

No she didn't.

I know you don't have anger management issues man. It's just that your hyperbole got to my mind as an attack on my thinking skills. I won't mock no one with real health issues be it physical or mental.
    That's the thing man you use some underrated champs in difficult content. This shows how good a player you are and the champs are good as well but they do have their limitations.
    Peace
    Ok. Just be careful how you phrase things in future. And believe me, the content I’m using them in I think actually shows how they surpass their limitations. That’s why I barely used Havok and sunspot throughout act 6, because that made it glaringly clear to me their limitations. But that’s one persons experience I guess

She is not top 10

Now coming to emma

No she didn't.

Peace
    Ok. Just be careful how you phrase things in future. And believe me, the content I’m using them in I think actually shows how they surpass their limitations. That’s why I barely used Havok and sunspot throughout act 6, because that made it glaringly clear to me their limitations. But that’s one persons experience I guess
    You also can be a little softer.

She is not top 10

Now coming to emma

No she didn't.

Peace
    You also can be a little softer.
    I could be a bit nicer. Certainly. I always try to be civil but I’ll admit I can sometimes let my seething hatred of humanity seep through.

Wait, I didn’t mean that last part.

But in all seriousness, I will attempt to be nicer. It’s not fair to anyone on here for me to be an ar*ehole. Just know that most of the time I am being one, I’m doing it tongue in cheek. I rarely set out to actually go after someone
    Ok thanks