**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New arena! - "Platinum is unbreakable"

Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
First off, I love the concept and the JoJo reference, as a die-hard anime enthusiast that I am! Nevertheless, I didn't expect it to have a 5* featured style, and I've never grinded in that sort of arena before. I currently have 11 6*s, and some I didn't bother to level up. I also have about 15 5*s rank 4 and above, so I don't know if it would be enough to recycle them.

Nevertheless, this thread is for the purpose of sharing tips, milestone progress, crystal pulls, and possibly final rankings!

Comments

• Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

First off, I love the concept and the JoJo reference, as a die-hard anime enthusiast that I am! Nevertheless, I didn't expect it to have a 5* featured style, and I've never grinded in that sort of arena before. I currently have 11 6*s, and some I didn't bother to level up. I also have about 15 5*s rank 4 and above, so I don't know if it would be enough to recycle them.

Nevertheless, this thread is for the purpose of sharing tips, milestone progress, crystal pulls, and possibly final rankings!

Imo, your roster is more than enough to get the last milestone. May just take you longer, but 5 mill isn't too hard with that roster.
  • Options

I am only 3 fights in, so not a big sample size, but I am finding the AI to be super defensive and I wasn’t able to bait one special. Anyone else seeing this or is it just me?

I just noticed. Death squads are gonna be tough!
  • Options

Kill_Grey said:

Imo, your roster is more than enough to get the last milestone. May just take you longer, but 5 mill isn't too hard with that roster.
    @KnightZero I have suicides unlocked but disabled at the moment. Do you think it's a good idea to re-train it just for the grind? Since there's no AQ or war going on either.
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

I am only 3 fights in, so not a big sample size, but I am finding the AI to be super defensive and I wasn’t able to bait one special. Anyone else seeing this or is it just me?

their defense is unbreakable
  • Options
    is this arena progression based? i am conqueror and this is not showing up
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

@KnightZero I have suicides unlocked but disabled at the moment. Do you think it's a good idea to re-train it just for the grind? Since there's no AQ or war going on either.
    i dont have experience with suicides but from what i have heard they make it go by a lot faster
  • Options

is this arena progression based? i am conqueror and this is not showing up

i believe only uncollected and above have access to it
  • Options
    oh that sucks
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Predict? The Arena is up for 1,5 hours and yes, the top prize is for Top 1-10.

• Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Platpool selector gonna go for 60mil+ I bet.
  • Options
    PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    Only 1-10 s u x s hard...they should have done more milestones and this selector is at f.e. 25.000.000 points. Now people have spend units etc. for nothing. It’s just a trophy champ, so this is a bad move again from kabam
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

I don't think you need it. Depends on all the arenas you'll be running. Technically, once you get the infinite streak done, 5 runs of your 6* alone will net you 3 mill. Add in the same of your R4+, and you'll reach the 5 mill mark.
  • Options
    Progress: I'm at 5-streak and now have the 3× multiplier. Took so long because I'm getting quite a fair amount of combat lag, plus the AI is super uncooperative and keeps parrying my dashes and intercepting me, lol.

Only champ I could get to throw their special out of the 15 fights is a certain scientific modok.
    Anyone get the reference? 😉
  • Options

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

I don't think you need it. Depends on all the arenas you'll be running. Technically, once you get the infinite streak done, 5 runs of your 6* alone will net you 3 mill. Add in the same of your R4+, and you'll reach the 5 mill mark.
    Oh phew, that's definitely saving me a few hundred units, lol. I have some experience in the Sunday arena with my 6*s, so I have a little bit of an idea of how the matchups work.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

i dont have experience with suicides but from what i have heard they make it go by a lot faster
    I run suicides all the time and it does help a bit with the points from PI in arena, but it also just makes fights go by quicker. Nothing crazy, but over a hundred fights or so the time saved starts to add up!
  • Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Is this arena a one off or will
    It run Monday- Thursday as well???
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

Just throwing this in here cause I like the irony of using Platinumpool in his own arena.

Anyways, already have him, and also have another head piece so I’m really just going for the dupe and as many units as possible from the 17 Fabulous crystals that are guaranteed once I hit the 5 mill milestone.

Same. Plus I want the Title.
  • Options

Just gotta love it when this kinda stuff happens...at round 9 🙄

Haven't lost an arena streak in probably over a year. This is probably where it ends 😐
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Haven't lost an arena streak in probably over a year. This is probably where it ends 😐

Save those for 14-18. Use R3 5*s and R5 4*s for 9 and 10. Sandbag 11-14.
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

take the vision, its doable
  • Options

Kill_Grey said:

I don't get it :(
  • Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

That vision shouldn't be too bad. Unless theres a R3 Nick Fury and R3 Doom in the other two slots
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

I don't get it :(
    Don't use 1/25 6*s for Streaks 9 and 10. Use R3 5*s and R5 4*s. Sandbag Fights 11-14, then use your highest Champs for 14-18. You'll get past Kang and Thanos.
  • Options
    HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    Hey guys after achieving infinite streak what should a minimum pi be? Like the 4* featured your teams need to be over 10k in order to not get deathmatches whats it in this.