**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

summoners choice new champion

StronstVngrStronstVngr Posts: 188
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
The one thing I have to say about this new champ is that I truly hope the dev team SERIOUSLY takes the abilities of the chamion into consideration, and actually makes them as powerful as they are in the comics. Again, case in point, Sentry in the game has no where near the power of a million exploding suns. So, whoever the champion turns out to be, PLEASE make them as close to the comic iteration as possible.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    That's the case with any champion inroduced really. None of them will be 100% comic accurate, and all of them are different from what they are from those sources.

They might take some inspiration on the comics, but that's just it. They can even become another champion to place on AW defense, who knows
  • I hope whoever we choose they are of the science class. We are in desperate need of more powerful Science based champs.
  • Alvin69Alvin69 Posts: 78 ★★
    SfJake34 said:

I hope whoever we choose they are of the science class. We are in desperate need of more powerful Science based champs.

Tech and Skill class : Am I a joke to you?