**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How is this possible?

Comments

• SatomiSatomi Posts: 87
    ADDIS0N said:
    Has been happening for a while
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    yup. Some attackers are worse than others. Ironically KM used to get blocked a lot before they adjusted him, but he seems to be fine for me.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Um whats wrong with the clip i'm confused
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    ADDIS0N said:

Gardener said:

Um whats wrong with the clip i'm confused

You should be able to chain a special from a combo without the AI blocking it and then punishing you.

However, AI reaction time has been sped up so much over the past couple of years that this type of thing along with launching specials while hitting into blocks are happening more and more.
    This has been happening to me a lot with characters with 2 hit mediums (SS, BWDO, etc.)
  • Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★
    Ya this has been happening for a long time now and many videos of evidence posted with little to no acknowledgement unfortunately. 😒

Check out the screen shots from the OP’s vid. First one is PP’s final hit of his special 1 and as you can see, Thanos’ hands are still down yet the hit registers as a non-crit value of “823” (seen in the middle of Thanos’ chest). This is a dead giveaway that this should’ve been a successful hit.

The VERY next frame shows Thanos has raised his block and we see the first hit box “shimmer” of a blocked attack, yet, PP’s animation is exactly the same as in the first capture because his SP animation was already DONE before Thanos threw up his block! I don’t know if this is intentionally programmed to do this, coding ineptitude or maybe just lag induced but whatever the cause, it needs to be fixed already!