**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Nexus Pulls

2»

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

5th crappy 6* champion in a row. Here it is in a nexus with units...
    I took Punisher 99 because of the future change on him.

He’s been changed already
  • If I had a stash of units I’d possibly do it but I’d be getting a meme worthy trio to choose from.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

From a cavalier crystal the other day. So yeah, kabam can keep their offer, lol.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    Save your units
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    It was a little tempting, but as far as I can recall, there are always tempting offers in the run-up to Cyber Weekend. Almost as if Kabam wants to to spend our units, so that we buy more...

I decided to save for the real deal in a few weeks.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    Some people have a nexus from a cavalier crystal, but how much did they spend before to get it...

Well bad luck for me (once again), won’t try again this kind of offer before a looong moment. Too much expensive (quite 2 odins) for a remaîing high probability to get a crappy character.
  • tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 ★★

Some people have a nexus from a cavalier crystal, but how much did they spend before to get it...

Well bad luck for me (once again), won’t try again this kind of offer before a looong moment. Too much expensive (quite 2 odins) for a remaîing high probability to get a crappy character.

I got mine from 2 cavalier crystals.