**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gold 1 map 5 alliance recruiting

LF 9 k prestige member for gold 1 5×5 alliance. line ah447x

Must have line and be a good communicator

Comments

• Options
    Goya_Bean2Goya_Bean2 Posts: 3
    Hey Amir447,
    Hey my brother and I are looking for a new alliance. We were just in an ally that was map 5 and plat 3. A whole bunch of members just left to try there luck in masters. Both of our team rating are over 1.1 mil and prestige over 10,000. We are both extremely active. A couple questions I have are where is this ally mainly from ( we are from the US) and are really active especially with the holiday gifting rewards?
    I am looking forward to hearing from you.
  • Options
    Amir447Amir447 Posts: 314 ★★★

Hey Amir447,
    Hey my brother and I are looking for a new alliance. We were just in an ally that was map 5 and plat 3. A whole bunch of members just left to try there luck in masters. Both of our team rating are over 1.1 mil and prestige over 10,000. We are both extremely active. A couple questions I have are where is this ally mainly from ( we are from the US) and are really active especially with the holiday gifting rewards?
    I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi mate, we have a lot of the ally from EU and quite a few of American members. I'm sure we would be able to put you with our American members which could work pretty well. Let's talk about this further on Line my ID is ah447x . Alternatively my in game name is Amir1
  • Options
    Amir447Amir447 Posts: 314 ★★★
    Another slot has opened up, contact me on line : ah447x to talk about it . Gold 1 map 555 250m aq