**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Side-Event Rewards

First and foremost, this hades side-event quest is no fun at all. But the rewards are AWESOME!
This upcoming Gamma side-event rewards look a little weak in comparison to this current months side quest total rewards.

But apparently this is gonna be one of the top 5 events that kabam has ever put out, according to unofficialkabamSeatin.

Please school me on how the gamma rewards are better than the hades rewards.

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Morton said:

Do you mean an Featured 6* crystal?? 6*awakening gem?? Are you speaking from a bare minimum cavalier players perspective? Because a featured 5* crystal means that there’s another opportunity for me to most likely receive a champ that’s already in the basic 5* pool. 5* awakening gem?? 😒 @Fluffy_paws

A featured 5* also gives you an opportunity to get a new champion before he/she enters the basic pool. And if you already have those champions, you must be in deep endgame and should know that 6* awakening gems and fully formed featured 6 star crystals are rare and Kabam aren't going to give it away in side-quests
  • Options
    HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    Morton said:

That doesn’t understand sarcasm. Tell me how a 5*featured crystal is better than 6k 6* shards and t5cc frags no matter how small the amount is.

Would you rather get 5* wolverine or 5* quake or a 6* joe fixit?

Exactly
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Morton said:

Give me an opportunity to get 6k 6* shards in almost a one month time period.

That is an awful idea for just the side quest
  • Options
    Morton said:

This even quest gives 5.2K which is considerable amount from side-quests
  • Options
    HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    Morton said:

Cavalier eq gives like 5k and the sq usually gives 5k
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    If you don't want the featured crystal, then don't claim it. Its not compulsory or anything
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Okay let's see, basing on 6* shards:
    Hades: 6000
    Gamma:
    I don't see a huge difference that an entire AG and featured crystal don't make up for.
    The featured'll give you 275 shards too, as you have every champ.
    There are 5 2% t5cc in both
    I don't see the big difference in either.
  • Options
    Morton said:

Once again for those of you with reading comprehension issues. Tell me how next months side event quest rewards are better than this month’s rewards. I know exactly how many 6* I earned doing the cavalier eq. I’d like to earn more 6* shards and t5cc.

You can't constantly have months where you get crazy rewards easily like the september event. Next month's event while not having much more 6* shards have certain things that this month's rewards didn't have(5* awakening gem, t1 alpha, more t5 basic I think,etc.)
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    @Morton
    Aye I can read.
    There are only 750 less 6* shards in Gamma than Hades.
    If that makes this event weak then idk what to say except have a good day pal.
  • Options
    xJamesssxJamesss Posts: 10
    Difficulty of this event is 5x the last one so why have it if it is not possible. It is very bad this month.
  • Options
    Morton said:

You can't constantly have months where you get crazy rewards easily like the september event. Next month's event while not having much more 6* shards have certain things that this month's rewards didn't have(5* awakening gem, t1 alpha, more t5 basic I think,etc.)

🙄 this guy.

Don't forget you get around 2-3 5* crystals which considering you every single 5* will give you around 700 more 6* shards
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Morton said:

15k 5* shards = 5* featured crystal
    10k 5* shards = 5* basic crystal @Fluffy_paws

Its still the same amount of 5* shards plus the featured.
    So speaking of reading comprehension...
  • Options

Morton said:

I need a featured 5* crystal and t1 alphas.

Damn how is your prestige so low for an almost 2 mil account? Yikes
    He is too busy hunting for 6* Joe Fixit dupes
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Morton said:

I need a featured 5* crystal and t1 alphas.

Yeah you do for your prestige