**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What changes do you want in the game?..and why

2»

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    shield456 said:

There should be a weekly quest for each resource for eg 1 day for gold another for units then next for glory, loyalty etc

Thats a thing and its in the game permanently. Theres literally gamemodes for each of those resources
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    There are a few things but three specifically are take out the pop up offers, making cores for masteries more accessible, and making revives easier to get.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    And obviously connection issues, but like someone else said all mobile games have this issue to some extent
  • Options
    Blaine_94Blaine_94 Posts: 31
    A buff for cav EQ rewards and another way to farm units. I think arenas are a little bit boring
  • Options
    ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Wouldn't mind seeing arena rewards spiced up a little
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,310 ★★★★
    Game stability, no dropped input (if it will sacrifice the game graphics to make game better - sure), more quest that don't use energy and have good rewards (iso, rank up catalyst, signature stones, gold, potions, etc), better drop rates for uncollected, cavalier, thronebreaker crystals.. at least remove the 3* from cav with higher chance 4* (atleastwe get some more iso).. im intermediate skill player level so some of the nodes can be difficult but not impossible with unitman.
  • Options
    DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    For cavalier, please make individual and team health and rev into the crystals/milestones below

1) 4 hours free crystal should not have gold or energy refill
    2) Greater solo crystals.
    3) Objective crystals. Please remove generic iso
    4) Arena milestones. Please remove phc or phc shards.

For AQ and war, please understand that the team rev is available for 180 units. Even hitting the max milestone of 5* feat arena won't give us 180 units

1) Glory store should be selling team health and rev pots. I'm ignoring the level 1 team rev that's only available once every 9 days. That is beyond sad.
    2) War crystal should be fixed to alliance war boost and alliance health and rev pots. Pls remove iso and arena boost

If can, please have an arena where we don't get units, but we get health and rev pots from milestone and rank rewards. As of now, it takes 3 milestones of 15 units each for 1 single level 2 revive. That is beyond sad.

Also, perhaps an arena store where we can use battlechips to buy solo and alliance health and rev pots?
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    My champion to actually dex back in the middle of ememy heavies/specials when I swipe