**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Map 5&6 G1/P4 alliance looking for a few.

Top 1000 AQ alliance (about 300M a week), prestige of each member is 10K or above, looking for a couple to run mostly map 5, with a little map 6, in tier 5 AW in offseason, and move from tier 4-6 with minimal to no spending in AW, other than boosts when needed. Msg jeverw in line app if interested. Openings will fill fast between now and the start of AQ.

Comments

• JeverwJeverw Posts: 86
    Still looking for a couple willing to do a few days a week of map 6. We do have a Bg with all map 6 as well, and could take you if interested in filling that BG. Message jeverw in line app if interested.
    Still looking for a few good fighters. Send msg. With top champs In line app if interested.
    Got 1 last spot open. Msg. Me in line app. Jeverw
    Have a few more spots that just opened up. Msg me in line app at jeverw
    2-3 spots opened up again just before the next season. 10K prestige min. NA/UK based. Msg. me at Jeverw in line app.
  • Ifty007Ifty007 Posts: 9
    Almost 9k prestige but will 9k over, just wait for a t2 alpha catalyst. Line I'd ifty007,msg me if interested
    10K min. for prestige. Still looking for 2