**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R5 suggestions

RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Magneto duped, hype duped, warlock unduped, collossus unduped...... which one do you guys reckon I should R5
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Hyperion.
  • king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    warlock is the best out of those unduped
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    If say Warlock's the best option there, even though he's unduped. Mags and Hype are extremely close though.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

If say Warlock's the best option there, even though he's unduped. Mags and Hype are extremely close though.

yeah I think warlock barely edges out hype but it's down to preference
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    I got colossus sig 150 r5,..warlock sig 50 r5 and mags sig 125 r5,..although colossus and warlock are both excellent,..mags is the overall better champ now imo,..he’s a beast,..so much use for a lot of content,..not just a AQ Doom slayer.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Honestly I’d go mags he has such good utility matched with stupid damage
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    great options to have .. Colossus or Red Mags. depending on your roster though and what content you're trying to tackle ... Warlock and Hype are also beasts.
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Yea mags bro,..and all that stuff bout him only being good for robots is a myth,..he’s close to bleed immune so slays all the bleeders in skill class easy,..and he basically isn’t ever at a class disadvantage as all the techs or most of them are #metal,..I’ve had him r5 since his updated release and every sig stone I add to his sig he just keeps getting better.
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    Id take hype out of those. Magneto destroys robots whether at rank 4 or 5