**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dang how many points people put in for this character?

Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
edited November 2020 in General Discussion
And also will there be another arena for him?

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    why did you cover your name in one of them

edit: and cutoff was probably around 35 mil
  • GK_23GK_23 Posts: 279 ★★★
    Somewhere around 40 mill is the cutoff I believe.
  • Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
    I always do that afraid people will try hack my account but you can see my name on the top
    Holy shoot 40 mill for a trophy champ, well for the tittle but still. Men being a free to play player sucks 😔i put all those points in there for nothing
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Ghost12 said:

I always do that afraid people will try hack my account but you can see my name on the top

People cant hack into your account knowing just your ingame name, dont worry :)
    Qacob said:

Ghost12 said:

Huh I didn't know that, thx brother 😌👌

Qacob said:

Ghost12 said:

Thats what they want you to think
    ?
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Ghost12 said:

Holy shoot 40 mill for a trophy champ, well for the tittle but still. Men being a free to play player sucks 😔i put all those points in there for nothing

Trophy AND Prestige! Having P2099 as the featured just allowed the high rollers to skip that arena and focus on PlatPool!
    HI_guys said:

Ghost12 said:

Qacob said:

Ghost12 said:

Thats what they want you to think
    ?
    Tin foil hat for conspiracies
    Ahh alright lmao

Ghost12 said:

Trophy AND Prestige! Having P2099 as the featured just allowed the high rollers to skip that arena and focus on PlatPool!
    Men I get that but jeesh, I was trying to find this guys cut off but someone said he would be possibly 12 mill but he turned out to be higher than expected
    So wait though will there be another arena for him or no, no arena for him no longer?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Ghost12 said:

So wait though will there be another arena for him or no, no arena for him no longer?

Ghost12 said:

I don't think so

Ghost12 said:

Ghost12 said:

I don't think so
    Thx brother 😔👌
  • KarmaConnectKarmaConnect Posts: 48
    Ghost12 said:

next year
    I hope next month they will give us a chance to earn him outside of arena

Ghost12 said:

next year
    Yeah I'm retiring the game on 2021 most liklely so big oof for me there