**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lame Platinumpool Cutoffs

Can I trade my head for the right arm, or even allow us to buy the incursions bundle again?
As a Youtuber this is disheartening.

Comments

• Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Can't blame anyone for cutoffs, others just went harder. Easy to assume more than 300 people need just one more piece
  • Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    xNig said:

You’re trying to ask for privileges because you’re a youtuber? Lol

I’ve heard it all now - wtf 😂
  • Options
    KarmaConnectKarmaConnect Posts: 48
    Odachi said:

Can't blame anyone for cutoffs, others just went harder. Easy to assume more than 300 people need just one more piece

Not really, It just mean top 300 have way more 6 stars then you. Its not based on how hard you grind but how many 6 stars you got.
  • Options
    The answer is put up more points like the rest of us did to get the pieces we wanted.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Monk1 said:

The answer is put up more points like the rest of us did to get the pieces we wanted.

If i only have 10x 6 stars its impossible for me to put up as many points as the rest even if i use all my 5 stars.
  • Options
    Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    edited November 2020

Odachi said:

Not really, It just mean top 300 have way more 6 stars then you. Its not based on how hard you grind but how many 6 stars you got.
    Or how many units did you spend
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    I spot some 🐳s in the top few spots there...
  • Options

Monk1 said:

If i only have 10x 6 stars its impossible for me to put up as many points as the rest even if i use all my 5 stars.
    Obviously. U know before start that 10 6* is low account so if want to compete then gonna have to refresh with units.

I have 55 and know it’s lower than a lot in my ally so but enough trouble know not wasting time.

I need one piece so did way more than wanted at 44, but for it all happy
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

As a Youtuber this is disheartening.

You misspelled as someone who is ego centric and only cares about themselves wrong.

But yeah since your a YT’r we can make an exception but only because you mentioned it. They only let those who are YT’rs trade pieces.
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 819 ★★★★
    The answer is likely no, trading duplicated pieces isn't something they're looking at exploring. Platpool will be back in the future and there may even be new/different methods of obtaining pieces. I get that it sucks, you didn't get the champ, but it's just a trophy champ and won't make or break your account.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    As a youtuber. Lmao. That’s funny bahahaha
  • Options

Monk1 said:

Monk1 said:

Obviously. U know before start that 10 6* is low account so if want to compete then gonna have to refresh with units.

I have 55 and know it’s lower than a lot in my ally so but enough trouble know not wasting time.

I need one piece so did way more than wanted at 44, but for it all happy
    I did refresh, played 24/7, used all my 5 stars and some 4*, used boosts. but apparently i need more than 5k units in order to compete with the whales. Not gonna happen. (I got 68x 5 stars)</blockquote

Sorry mate, but that’s just ain’t enough champs.

For reference most arena grinders have 60+ 6* and like 130 5* including a lot at r3/r2 and r5. Without this size roster then is going to cost a huge amount to refresh and compete.
  • Options
    Monk1 said:

Sorry mate, but that’s just ain’t enough champs.

For reference most arena grinders have 60+ 6* and like 130 5* including a lot at r3/r2 and r5. Without this size roster then is going to cost a huge amount to refresh and compete.

It took me 6 months to get 10x 6 stars, by next year maybe i get 20 more and i would still not be able to compete in a 5* arena, do you see my point? Theres no reason to keep going if i can never catch up. Trophy or not it would be the same for any 5* arena even if i dedicate more years to this game. Unless kabam either increases the winning pool or releases 6* arenas to give us a chance at least, instead of a game revolving around 300 people.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,055 ★★★★★

Personally I'm fine with cutoffs, got into 30% with 6 mil.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    Im also a YouTube. Guess I can flex the title to get everything, nice!! Joke aside you just didn’t put enough points. I have seen a few of your videos and most of them you seem distracted for something when you streaming so might want to break that habit and maybe you would have gotten the desired part(s)