**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Crazy Platpool opening!!

RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
I got 3 million in the platpool arena and placed 61-100% so I got 12 crystals. I only had the head being F2P. 3 parts at 1.35% chance each...

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

How did you get 12 of the crystals for being 61-100? I made ot to 11-30% and got 2 crystals...or are you counting the crystals from the milestones as well?

probably milestones as well. congrats!
  • Options
    @Busterhymen82 I counted the milestones to.
  • Options
    AgragulAgragul Posts: 31
    Well, with risk of getting hated for this - I opened total 13 of them in batches of 4,4 and 5. Rest will let the screenshot speak for themselves.

• Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    Congrats! I am not really having luck with these crystals, the past few months I have opened maybe 30 of these crystals, gotten zero parts..
  • Options
    AgragulAgragul Posts: 31
    Thanks, somehow for a change, had decent luck with these. I do have four more unique body parts, another such arena - decent chance to naturally dupe Platinumpool.
  • Options
    @Agragul Wow!
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Riptide said:

I got 3 million in the platpool arena and placed 61-100% so I got 12 crystals. I only had the head being F2P. 3 parts at 1.35% chance each...

now thats a lucky opening, i actually only open platpool crystals for the units
  • Options
    @Gardener yeah I needed some units to. The 1K is for cyber Monday.
  • Options
    Ya i sadly wasted all my units before cyber monday looks like i'm gonna have to be grinding arenas.
  • Options
    @Gardener i don’t do arena so I’ve been holding onto those since the sa calendar. It’s harder than it looks...
  • Options
    Riptide said:

@Gardener i don’t do arena so I’ve been holding onto those since the sa calendar. It’s harder than it looks...

True,i couldn't hold on to a crystal for that long.I want to be uncollected and have about 3k units when cyber monday comes out