**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Undocumented effect on Silver Surfer?

Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 818 ★★★★
I've looked at his profile a couple of times now and I'm unable to find what could be causing this, but I've had it happen two or three times now. I'll activate a SP1 and instantly obtain all three of Surfer's buffs. I have done this with no buffs and with one buff, so I know it's not just an occasion of all my buffs refreshing or pausing and when I did it with no other active buffs I only received one of each - not two of one.

What is causing this? Something undocumented, something I've overlooked or is there some bug?

Comments

• Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    I’ve noticed that if you use a special 1 just as the buff cycle timer is turning over you can get 1 of each of two buffs. Like if you hit the special just as it’s cycling from power gain to fury you get 1 power gain buff and 1 fury buff. Was kind of maddening when it repeatedly happened during the summoner showdown.
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 818 ★★★★

I’ve noticed that if you use a special 1 just as the buff cycle timer is turning over you can get 1 of each of two buffs. Like if you hit the special just as it’s cycling from power gain to fury you get 1 power gain buff and 1 fury buff. Was kind of maddening when it repeatedly happened during the summoner showdown.

Okay perfect, this is exactly what I thought it was but couldn't find any documentation to confirm. It's a small window but this has been my experience too. Glad to know I'm not the only one who has noticed it.