**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Opened 79 map 5 Alliance Quest crystals

I opened up 79 map 5 Alliance Quest Crystals and received 0 full t4 catalysts. What kind of drop rate is that?! Not even a T4 Basic. pretty horrible.

Here is a recording of it if anyone wants to see what i got:
https://youtu.be/by56zsbmLPc

Comments

• Fhap1234Fhap1234 Posts: 62
    Sounds like you need a rabbits foot.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I went over 5 months without pulling a full one man. The drop rates are just really low
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Also, I've never pulled a fully formed T4basic in over 15 months of playing this game form aq crystals
  • hero3hero3 Posts: 112
    i think also depends on what tier/prestige your alliance in (theres def a difference as confirmed by members different tiers and droprate although eg. all map 3,4,5 crystals etc.)
    and how much you score/participate in the AQ events...

good luck
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,240 ★★★★★
    edited June 2017
    hero3 wrote: »
    i think also depends on what tier/prestige your alliance in (theres def a difference as confirmed by members different tiers and droprate although eg. all map 3,4,5 crystals etc.)

good luck

The Drop Rates are the same for all Crystals. It's not changed based on Rating or Tier.

good luck

The Drop Rates are the same for all Crystals. It's not changed based on Rating or Tier.

you would think so mate lol. friends in higher prestige alliance def have better drop rates can guarantee you.

I thinks its different bracket tiers or something
    edited June 2017

good luck

you would think so mate lol. friends in higher prestige alliance def have better drop rates can guarantee you.

I thinks its different bracket tiers or something

Not at all. Sorry. Have to disagree. Higher Tiers tend to open more. Therefore, more chances. Plus, I've seen a great deal of feedback from said Tiers, and they don't have any better Drop Rates.
    maybe those players are the ones sitting there waiting for rewrds to drop :p
    i wouldnt say 79 form OP was any small amount........
    i wouldnt say 79 form OP was any small amount........

The joys of RNG. Lol.
  • Fhap1234Fhap1234 Posts: 62
    I can kind of agree. I pull one t4cc a week from the map 5 crystals.
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    I used to pull way more from map 4 and 5 crystals season 3...have not pulled a full one in season 4 and run map 5 x 5.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    My ally mate just pulled

1 Mystic t4cc
    1 Tech t4cc
    1 T4b

from the 17 Map 5 crystals he opened. It's just rng.