**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No new daily deals?

Daily deals finished a little over an hour ago, assumed they didn’t refresh instantly like normal due to changes for daylight savings, but they haven’t refreshed yet? Guessing someone just needs to push them

Comments

• Options
    GiomeGiome Posts: 170 ★★
    Still nothing, is this “intended”? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra
  • Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Looks like the clock changes have messed things up.
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★

Take it from the dislikes no one wants daily thronebreaker deals, even as a joke 😂 yeah my game still isn't showing so hopefully they'll be on soon, coming up to working hours so must get a response soon

Why do you say no one wants daily thronebreaker deals? Just because you don't doesn't mean I don't. I wouldn't necessarily buy them all but the more offers the better then it's my choice to purchase or not.

• Options
    FuskieFuskie Posts: 108
    It took over a year for Cavalier players to get a daily Cavalier offer. So I doubt they will get a daily Thronebreaker offer out that fast. They will probably have one for like a week at a time at random parts of the year first before implementing them full time if they are even going to do it at all. But here's to hoping I'm wrong. But I do wish the offers they do have now were available I buy the Cavalier Tech every Monday looking for 6* Ghost and 6* Warlock lol!
  • Options
    FuskieFuskie Posts: 108
    I for one actually really like the Cavalier daily offer. For $5 I basically get a featured Cav crystal, and free items with it. Now granted it isn't massive front page news worthy amounts but every little bit of T5B, T2A, and T4CC frags help. They will just make forming a full one of their respective catalyst that much faster. Then there are the 850 6* shards from the week that add up too making getting to that next 6* Crystal that much quicker. And I can't forget about the five 5* Generic sig stones from Sundays offer. In a time where sig stones are very hard to get in game they help as well. When added up I feel that 7 days of the Daily for $35 is a much better offer than the early access bundles for $50 IMO!
  • Options

Osfan8 said:

Take it from the dislikes no one wants daily thronebreaker deals, even as a joke 😂 yeah my game still isn't showing so hopefully they'll be on soon, coming up to working hours so must get a response soon

Why do you say no one wants daily thronebreaker deals? Just because you don't doesn't mean I don't. I wouldn't necessarily buy them all but the more offers the better then it's my choice to purchase or not.

@Osfan8 re-read what I said. "Take it from the dislikes no one wants daily thronebreaker deals" since when I first commented as a joke saying "thronebreaker daily deals 👀 please let that be the reason" I got a load of dislikes..

At no point did I say I didnt want them 😂 people of the forums have really selective reading 😂
    Sorry about that. I did read it but mistook your intent.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Fuskie said:

I for one actually really like the Cavalier daily offer. For $5 I basically get a featured Cav crystal, and free items with it. Now granted it isn't massive front page news worthy amounts but every little bit of T5B, T2A, and T4CC frags help. They will just make forming a full one of their respective catalyst that much faster. Then there are the 850 6* shards from the week that add up too making getting to that next 6* Crystal that much quicker. And I can't forget about the five 5* Generic sig stones from Sundays offer. In a time where sig stones are very hard to get in game they help as well. When added up I feel that 7 days of the Daily for $35 is a much better offer than the early access bundles for $50 IMO!

IMO it is the best deal in the game. I buy it every day. Except today, apparently....
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Yeah, weird, I actually get those every once in awhile. It left those cards up, God knows I’d never buy those. But took down the thing I might buy...
  • Options
    jhwk13jhwk13 Posts: 10
    Mine aren't displaying as well. Not sure if its Android only or iOS as well. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra any word on what's going on with daily deals being gone?
  • Options
    MBoguszMBogusz Posts: 98 ★★
    I’m iOS and it’s still not showing for me
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Maybe they are getting some kind of upgrade with the update? It should be live soon
  • Options
    The deals are there after the update.