**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Nitpicker’s Thread

ragnarok_947ragnarok_947 Posts: 817 ★★★★
Have you ever wondered why things are round instead of square? Has any aspect of the game kept you up thinking all night? A character model? A text font? Profile frame? Speech bubbles? The way a champion fights? That particular noise a duck like character makes?

If you a have an idea or a suggestion that can completely change the game then...

What I am looking for are the big brained, perfectionist nitpickers who want things square and not round for their own personal and selfish satisfaction. If you have any such nitpicks, no matter how tiny the detail then this is your Nirvana.

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I would like the forums buttons fonts at the top to change(The ones with Discussions, Categories, etc.).
  • Soar2878Soar2878 Posts: 143 ★★
    I feel like Man-Thing should be size XL.
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★

why do champ ability descriptions have random capitalization where it’s not needed, making it grammatically incorrect? There’s a miscapitalization in almost every single paragraph in every single champ’s description.

Thats something I Had never noticed, actually. I should probably look at that and Examine if there is any pattern that appears, or if it is because of information we Lack. I would be interested to see if Perhaps this was intentional or Maybe just an accident. Anyway, have an Excellent day.

I hope someone sees it
    I see what you did there...
    Lol
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★

abqber said:

why do champ ability descriptions have random capitalization where it’s not needed, making it grammatically incorrect? There’s a miscapitalization in almost every single paragraph in every single champ’s description.

Thats something I Had never noticed, actually. I should probably look at that and Examine if there is any pattern that appears, or if it is because of information we Lack. I would be interested to see if Perhaps this was intentional or Maybe just an accident. Anyway, have an Excellent day.

I hope someone sees it
    Lol
    Did you find the secret Message?
    Yes I did Find it.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

abqber said:

I hope someone sees it
    Lol
    IM COMING HOLD ON BUDDY
    I knew I could count on you
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

abqber said:

I hope someone sees it
    Lol
    what do you require amigo
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★

abqber said:

I hope someone sees it
    Lol
    If I just use the capital letters I get the secret message, which is TIHIELIPMAE
    This was to throw them off the trail, what help do you require?