**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Parry is 100% broken!!

Underpar69Underpar69 Posts: 86
edited November 2020 in General Discussion
Please game team investigate. I have been parrying for 6 years as a veteran In addition Im a Tronebreaker. I know how to parry and the timing is off. It has been iffy the last month but is getting worse. Sec 3 of map 6 as an example Electra is now stun immune. The parry issue is more prevalent in non arena based content! Please it is costing units and items!!!

Comments

• Options
    Underpar69Underpar69 Posts: 86
    Just a typo guys seriously what u are focused on
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Parrying since 2012? My oh my the dedication to this game!
  • Options
    DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    I was having real issues with parry in incursions last night. But I haven't been playing for 8 years...
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★

You made the mistake you can't expect us to not have a little fun with it
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Might sound stupid bit are you running suicides whilst fighting Electra? You have 85% reduced ability accuracy whilst you have a debuff. I run map 6 and regularly take the sector 3 Electra - I haven’t seen any issues with parry.
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    To actually answer your question you probably had a debuff on you and when a debuff is on you Electra has 85% ability accuracy reduction
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,178 ★★★★★

And I’m was just trying to be funny but offer mentioned do u run sucide.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I hate fighting her when I have Double Edge active.
  • Options
    IRQIRQ Posts: 305 ★★
    The only broken thing about parry is it having 100% chance to activate on your every opening attack in AW because Kabam considers it funny to allow AI to start blocking exactly one tick before taking damage.
  • Options
    KraZyNuttZKraZyNuttZ Posts: 17
    I have noticed this too. It will say parry but nothing happens. I thought maybe I was just an idiot and missed a node that countered parry but in the same match parry would work. This has happened on many different champs in many different modes so now I know that this is not me!
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I'm waiting for those who say they're having issues parrying Electra to say they're running suicides so I can face palm.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    When it’s time to parry
    We will parry hard
  • Options
    HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    Been parrying since Neverwinter Nights came out. 🍻 to anyone who either knows that or can beat that.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★

Please game team investigate. I have been parrying for 6 years as a veteran In addition Im a Tronebreaker. I know how to parry and the timing is off. It has been iffy the last month but is getting worse. Sec 3 of map 6 as an example Electra is now stun immune. The parry issue is more prevalent in non arena based content! Please it is costing units and items!!!

So if it's broken 100% you should easily be able to provide proof of it no longer ever working.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

You run suicides, read abilities then post.