**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance Leader Function Improvements

To help better organize alliances and prevent headaches, I think there are some fairly simple changes that would make an exponential improvement.

1. Allow alliance leaders to open/close battle groups prior to starting AQ.
Meaning, if you have only 24 members, then you may want to run AQ on a first come first served basis by closing BG3 altogether and allowing the first 20 members to join BGs 1 and 2 while the remaining 4 just sit out keeping your alliance from losing points when some numb skull joins BG3 trying to solo it.
2. Allow leaders to assign BGs to members.
A leader could simply click on a member within the alliance and then click on a button marked "Assign Battle Group" on which a drop down menu would appear, or a new page depending on how the Devs would prefer. It would say BG 1, BG 2, BG 3 or in the case of a new page, it would show all members currently assigned to BGs and let you drag and drop accordingly. By assigning a member to a bg it would then only let that member join that specific battlegroup. You could do this for war AND quest.
As a follow up to assigning someone to a battlegroup, each member currently in that specific battlegroup would get an in game message letting them know who was recently assigned to their battlegroup and who else is currently in that battlegroup with them

I would personally LOVE both these features! Thoughts? Improvements? Tweaks?

Comments

• JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    as a leader, i approve your message, sure would be nice to have a few more features to make life as a leader less of a chore and more of an experience
  • Captain_MaimCaptain_Maim Posts: 336
    Balm82 wrote: »
    Allow Leaders to remove dupplicate champs from AW defence before it starts to ensure you have max Diversity, rather than spend hrs beforehand talikng to members

@Balm82 while I understand where you're coming from with this suggestion, I think you'd have to remove all their champions or none of them, not pick and choose.

Alternatively, if my above suggestions were implemented, perhaps a way of controlling this would be to assign that member to "no battlegroup". Thus, during the next war, they wouldn't be able to join, causing them to message you and be like "wtf why can't I join?" and now you get a chance to respond saying "last time you added duplicate champions as defenders. I'll unlock BG2 for you if you assign no duplicates."
    Let's try to keep the discussion about the 2 suggestions I made in the post tho.
    Can we get any imput from a mod or someone important on this? This would be groundbreaking in terms of quality of life for leaders @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_
  • Tthunder2058Tthunder2058 Posts: 115
    I agree with being able to lock in on a Assigned Battlegroup,As leader I have BG1 assigned to a group that plays well and communicates with each other and I have the names posted on The Alliance General tab but when we get new members they don't take the time to read or ask questions so it messes up the chemistry because they try to come in like gangbusters,If Leaders can assign a main BG and lock the line up it would be great for AQs.
    Thanks for the comment @Tthunder2058 hopefully more leaders like yourself pay attention to this thread and comment so we can get kabams attention on this.