**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Magneto v 6.4.1 Morningstar Powergain Interaction

Fiesty_ForeskinFiesty_Foreskin Posts: 57
edited November 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hello,

So im having a okay time with how maddeningly terrible the bane path is in Act 6.4.1, until I get to Morningstar here.

So nodes on Morningstar:

Bane
Powershield
Limber (20%)
Matador (this is where the issue is)
Empowered Immunity

So when using magneto, the first couple attempts I simply was not gaining power after Morningstar would throw a special. This ended up with me dead 3 times in a row and needing to spend units and revive.

Of course when I decide to record it for evidence the first special he throws I get power, but as the fight went on you'll see it fail to give me a power bar a couple times after Morningstar throws a special.

I think magneto's 70% AA reduction is resulting in there only being a 30% chance that I gain a bar of power everytime Morningstar throws a special.

So yeah, this is a bug that cost me units. It sucked, probably should get fixed. That lane is hard enough by itself.

https://youtu.be/i3x7Y0QT5uE

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,873 ★★★★★
    Is not a bug. Ability accuracy does in fact interact with that and many other nodes.
    This has been talked about in the past and confirmed multiple tomes as the intended behaviour
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,495 ★★★★★
    Yeah not a bug as willow has said, unfortunately aar negatively effects you here.