**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Falcon Buff suggestion

Demi_GodJay69Demi_GodJay69 Posts: 102
edited November 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
I've been trying out the Falcon buff since the update came out and I gotta say, it's pretty good. Against champs and nodes with evade, he's a beast. The damage scales up really well, even though he might not be a great addition to an endgame account, to new accounts or midgame accounts he's gonna be great.

I think atm he's like Torch and Mags, insane against the right match up but Torch and Mags even against other matchups are great, Falcon on the other hand against non-evade matchups is kinda underwhelming. I know using his sp3 places a vulnerability on the opponent which increases his crit damage and this is great for non-evade matchups but i wish there was a way to refresh this vulnerability.

How about giving his heavy attack the ability to refresh vulnerability debuff?

I know not every champ needs to be God-Tier, i don't expect them to be either but i really think adding this ability won't break Falcon and will just make him above average against non-evade matchups.
What do you guys think?

Thanks for your time.

Comments

• kingbradley1297kingbradley1297 Posts: 119 ★★
    Here is the thing about Torch and Mags that makes them beyond God Tier. Torch is god for all mystics, and Mags is god for all metal. If you take a quest path, there's gonna be more mystics and metal than champs with consistent evades.
    Further, the utility against Mystic/Metal is throughout the fight and pays off massively. They obliterate those matchups like no one. Falcon has his utility for periods in the fight, and even then it takes so much ramp-up.
    You can't call him great for one situation when it so niche and doesn't scale up to obliterate that situation.
  • Demi_GodJay69Demi_GodJay69 Posts: 102

Here is the thing about Torch and Mags that makes them beyond God Tier. Torch is god for all mystics, and Mags is god for all metal. If you take a quest path, there's gonna be more mystics and metal than champs with consistent evades.
    Further, the utility against Mystic/Metal is throughout the fight and pays off massively. They obliterate those matchups like no one. Falcon has his utility for periods in the fight, and even then it takes so much ramp-up.
    You can't call him great for one situation when it so niche and doesn't scale up to obliterate that situation.

Okay, I think i should have been more clear about their similarities. I don't think Falcon against the right matchup is Torch and Mags level, not even close tbh, he's not the best option even against the right matchups like Torch and Mags. What I was trying to say is like Torch and Mags, against the right matchups Falcon becomes almost 10x more powerful than against other matchups.