**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

An Avenger Variant?

Well, I guess Variant 6 theming OG Avengers will be a good one providing the fact that they suck in game (not including CAPIW,IMIW, Namor, etc).
In this variant, every OG Avenger will be given a buff (in the form of node) which will tremendously change the way they are seen in game. I would love thanos as the Final boss. Maybe Loki, Ultron as Quest bosses featuring the Avenger movies.
Will love how people think about it. 😉

Comments

• Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Not saying it should be released soon. Take your time Kabam cause there are plenty of things going on this year.
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    This is kinda similar to the side quest in May 2018 (or 19?) for one of the Avengers movies
    Meebleton said:

This is kinda similar to the side quest in May 2018 (or 19?) for one of the Avengers movies

Sorry but I wasn't in the game that time. I joined in Jan 2020.So no idea.
  • AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★
    Wow, I'm honestly surprised they haven't done this yet. Would seem like one of the most obvious choices lol
  • YcatsYcats Posts: 146 ★★
    Variants are based off of past event quest and go in release order, so the next one will at least involve Daredevil and Luke Cage.
    Ycats said:

Variants are based off of past event quest and go in release order, so the next one will at least involve Daredevil and Luke Cage.

Monke said:

I think Ultron's assault is technically an avengers type event, but the next will be a defenders like event (Luke cage, IF, elektra, and the buffed dohk)

Oh wow, can you make me understand how you come to know about upcoming variant? I am such a dumb. 😖
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

Well, I guess Variant 6 theming OG Avengers will be a good one providing the fact that they suck in game (not including CAPIW,IMIW, Namor, etc).
    In this variant, every OG Avenger will be given a buff (in the form of node) which will tremendously change the way they are seen in game. I would love thanos as the Final boss. Maybe Loki, Ultron as Quest bosses featuring the Avenger movies.

II like the idea of this
  • YcatsYcats Posts: 146 ★★
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/215359/every-single-event-quest-ever/p1

If you look at this post it shows every past event quest and as you can see the variants are based off these quest and go in release order. Currently the variants span from (variant 1) Ultron's Assault to (Variant 5) Blood and Venom.
    Gardener said:

II like the idea of this
    Thanks
    Ycats said:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/215359/every-single-event-quest-ever/p1

If you look at this post it shows every past event quest and as you can see the variants are based off these quest and go in release order. Currently the variants span from (variant 1) Ultron's Assault to (Variant 5) Blood and Venom.

Thanks for the details