**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Two people looking for a map 5 AQ alliance

One is cav (completed 6.2 recently as well), the other is uncollected. We both are used to doing map 5. We both have a pretty low prestige though if that’s a problem, but we’re looking to improve that through a good alliance. If you are interested, you can dm me on line, my ID is Turan.21

Comments

• I couldn’t find you on Line. My ID is chiefredbeard if you are still looking.
  • Same couldn't find you look me up i have 5 opening we usually run map 554 all week since we're down 5 running 444:( we need fresh active players interested look up Whytewulf42 line
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★

Same couldn't find you look me up i have 5 opening we usually run map 554 all week since we're down 5 running 444:( we need fresh active players interested look up Whytewulf42 line

Couldn’t find you on line, but I added you in game
    @Whytewulf42
  • Sorry its just whytewulf I lost my phone few weeks ago had to abandon my ww42 id

I couldn’t find you on Line. My ID is chiefredbeard if you are still looking.

Added you on line @ChiefRedbeard
    We joined one