**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6 Exploration advise

MasterduxMasterdux Posts: 360 ★★★
So I just finished my first run on act 6 and it was both a fun and painful experience (kinda loved it TBH).
Now i find myself whit only Variant 5 exploration, AOL and act 6 exploration left to do.
So I would like to know based on the experience of all the brave souls that already explore act 6 a 100% your best tips, for example:
  1. In what order did you explore the whole thing? should I begin my exploration whit 6.1?
  2. Essential champs in your opinion. We all know Ghost and Quake are stand outs, but which other champ was an MVP in your experience?
  3. Worst paths
  4. Niche fights and best counters.
All and every tips are welcomed and appreciated.
I really hope there is no discussion on this topic already, I've been Keeping an eye open on this subject, especially after the act 6 nerf and I don't recall seeing it before.
If there is I'm sorry, and please do have a laugh at my expense ;)

Cheers guys!

Comments

• Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    Best advice Ive got: research the paths. There are many specific paths that can be hell on earth. With the right counters its do-able without spending too much.

Id say - do 6.1, 6.3, 6.4 and last, 6.2. 6.2 is a massive pain - especially with 10 paths per quest.

My MVPs were Ghost, Quake, Colossus, RedMagneto and CapIW - and maybe Nick as well. RedMagneto can deal with a lot of the bosses and painful #metal fights.