**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Opinion on immortal hulk?

Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
I've being watching his game play and everything he seems ok like fun champ but bad design. just curios about you're opinion is he good or his just bad?

Opinion on immortal hulk? 59 votes

Very Good
5%
ZsirhcZAbhro12_3CheesePizzaRed 3 votes
Good
15%
LmaoTheInfintyI_GauntletMCOCHazzaUnio77AdokGr8TonyStarkNewlinstheoryCrcrcrc 9 votes
Ok
27%
Alex13369ThesurvivlistSociopathMitriaxpigupompomMrwarren96MaxGamingAmazing_Demon05YawYeetLucianoDelHoyaSoar2878APTbOM2015FaseehShenkThe_Sentry06avenge_123 16 votes
Fun but not useful
32%
BigPoppaCBONEFrostyLvernon15NojokejaymBluestoneMrTicTac19992008OnmixLogan00Texas_11WRIRspigwenderDonrefreIron_Patriot_is_litgp87Aaronc94Mike192TatteshwarBigManOnCampusRayaan_2000 19 votes
Bad champ
20%
Spity68quando213CliffordcanTimrosMike18211IamTryingMyBestKDSuperFlash10RookiieMeebletonAztecshield456Elwind 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Ok
    the reason is that he can be very useful in some fights,but some fights really wreck him out,now if his immortality is in cooldown state ,it is really hard to be alive as he deals a burst to himself at the last hit of the combo,and his rage stacks are really hard to build up,way more harder than NF,he has to be used skilfully to be effective,like that SP2 then 2 medium combos and heavy to increase rage stacks,and that high burst dmg also needs high rages,his unblockable is good and even regen,but he's so difficult to handle (like ghost or even more than that) and that self burst he does to himself while immortality is in cooldown ,one wrong mistake(if we finish the combo we're dead)..can cause his death
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Ok
    but we don't need a tune up on him as it will be so difficult to defeat him,he's already a good defender,he regens after immortality is out and then we have to kill him again and that unblockable will be too much
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Ok
    Ok
  • Options
    SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    He seems very similar to champions like Tigra, Corvus, and Ghost who need very high skill, certain rotations, and frankly time to get a real feel for him. His damage potential can get insanely high and in return he can regen an insane amount. I don't know if it's a bug or not, but if you can manage to hit a medium right when the immortality ends, then you can gain another immortality.
  • Options

but we don't need a tune up on him as it will be so difficult to defeat him,he's already a good defender,he regens after immortality is out and then we have to kill him again and that unblockable will be too much

I don't think he will be that bad you have champs like sinister, warlock, nick fury or even others who will counter him. In my opinion he needs a tune up and a buff in immunitys, he should be able to at least lower bleed damage potency due to his regen ability in comics and he should be incendary immune judging from the skin, l1 should guarantee stun after firing l2 or when 10 rage stacks its guaranteed, his rage should last 10 or 8 seconds makes him that way less stressful to play, his heavy needs a buff in range, also crits could use a raise, he needs a buff on block especially if his that buff shouldn't he have a higher block then some guy holding a shield?

I think thats it he has potential but tbh he seems to be quite useless at the moment and I don't mean any harm if anything kabbam deserves an applause for making hulk feel like hulk I don't get the complain about the animations I personally love them especially the l2 and 3 also his heavy is just cool but he just seems fun and that's it, his balance personally that 50 second cool down of immortality makes him quite balanced so he ain't that op it isnt even immune to ability reduction and the damage he does to himself is really badly so again I don't get why there limiting him so much this champion
  • Options
    TatteshwarTatteshwar Posts: 199 ★★★
    Fun but not useful
    Fun champ, unique mechanics but sadly kabam fumbled his kit so he's probably a 6/10 or something
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Fun but not useful
    Too impractical
  • Options
    Savage said:

He seems very similar to champions like Tigra, Corvus, and Ghost who need very high skill, certain rotations, and frankly time to get a real feel for him. His damage potential can get insanely high and in return he can regen an insane amount. I don't know if it's a bug or not, but if you can manage to hit a medium right when the immortality ends, then you can gain another immortality.

Its actually a bug there trying to patch it
  • Options
    Mike192 said:

Thats only a problem if you dont know how iHulk works. Use DOT champions and at max he will regen up to 15%. Ideally, he wont regen more than 10% if u play right
    He doesn't seem bad he has easy sp attacks to doge l2 might be bad but he ain't that hard judging again from gameplay
  • Options
    TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    Bad champ
    He's "meh" to me, and hulk and spidey are my childhood favs. I'm just tired of the multiple variants on the same champs. So many characters in the marvel universe to utilize... the wrecking crew would be nice to see. Nice colorful costumes would pop on the screens. The star jammers, old school guardians of the galaxy, lizard, sandman, hydroman, crimson dynamo, titanium man, etc.