**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Resources issues

Hey kabam i always have some issues reguarding t1 Alpha catalist....it became rare to find it....mostly i get 7_8 t1 Alpha in one month and its too low..couse from 2* to 5*r4 it compulsory to have for upgrading the champs...and per rankup upgrade it requires 5_6 t1 alpha...I am cavalier player and still I didn't have t1 Alpha in any solo mission or objectives...nither we have option in map5 to pull t1 Alpha...can we get update in soloobjectives to pull just 1 t1 Alpha per day...and map5 complecation with 1 Alpha catalist...thankyou in advance...

Comments

• Options
    Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    My acount is an under devlopment... ofcourse I need 60_70 t1 Alpha permonth for progression...per rankup recommend 5_6 t1 Alpha even I want to rankup my 3*_4*_5* whatever achivement I need... I did now time to rankup my champs...so my profile looks better and strong...
  • Options
    ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    Be cool if they implemented a daily quest for them like the basic cats
  • Options
    ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    Buy them in the glory store
  • Options
    ImGodMF said:

It cost 200 and its incresing per purchase it's a foolish thing to buy from glory store...and I prefer to purchase t5 class catalist and t2 Alpha couse it's a good value purchase...not t1 Alpha...
  • Options
    ABOMB said:

Be cool if they implemented a daily quest for them like the basic cats

I hope so...they will implement t1 Alpha in daily objectives or Quist...I was reminding that we still have major issues leftover....
  • Options
    ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    Mercury79 said:

ImGodMF said:

It cost 200 and its incresing per purchase it's a foolish thing to buy from glory store...and I prefer to purchase t5 class catalist and t2 Alpha couse it's a good value purchase...not t1 Alpha...
    Well clearly with supply and demand, the t1a are just as valuable.