**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Biggest Problem of MCOC Players in 2020 (MASTERIES) Pls back me up

With the road map most of our problems have been handled ( I guess) but masteries and switching between them has not been dealth with afaik. Accoring to me this is the biggest problem in Mcoc now because it causes massive problems which leads to getting close to no enjoyment from the game.

For example I want to use my corvus,ghost and omega in aq who are great with suicide masteries. On the other hand I want to use my sunspot,nick and doom who are not suicide friendly. I get the idea that you cant have it all and am good with that. However switching between masteries is both costly and a pain. Sometimes you have to switch multiple times a day which costs hudreds of units (like the side quest this month or aw)

I think it is high time Kabam do something about this problem and for that I need your help guys,pls support me so Kabam at last sees and handles this problem once and for all.

My solutions would be ;

1)Make it unit free but still cost some gold
2)Let us change only the masteries we want,not all of them.
3)Let us save our masteries and switch between them whenever we want (i.e Profile 1 ,profile 2 etc)

Comments

• Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    I agree with this, running suicides effectively removes 2/3rds of my roster from a usability standpoint.

Now this is 100% my decision and I understand the impact of running suicides with my roster. If Kabam chose to review the masteries side of the game then great, my hope would be they remove the unit cost for switching.

If not, I can live with it as is.
  • Options
    Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    I support this cause
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Just make masteries free, it is long long overdue.
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I agree mostly, but not fully. Eventhou it would be a help I think it is asking too much to make it free of unit cost.
    I would suggest the following as an option both Kabam and the Players could be happy with.
    1) Let us change only the masteries we want, not all of them.
    2) Let us save our masteries and switch between hem whenever we want (i.e Profile 1, profile 2 etc)
    3) Only make us pay for the masteries that get changed when switching profiles or masteries on their own.

This way, it will still cost units, however, much less than it does right now.
    Let's say profile A has the suicide masteries and 1 point in deep wounds and assasin. And profile B does not have the suicides masteries, but all points in deep wounds and assasin. We only pay for 2-5 in both deep wounds and assasin, but not for the first point, since it was already active. And not for the left side of the build, since that remains unchanged.
  • Options

I agree mostly, but not fully. Eventhou it would be a help I think it is asking too much to make it free of unit cost.
    I would suggest the following as an option both Kabam and the Players could be happy with.
    2) Let us save our masteries and switch between hem whenever we want (i.e Profile 1, profile 2 etc)
    3) Only make us pay for the masteries that get changed when switching profiles or masteries on their own.

Let's say profile A has the suicide masteries and 1 point in deep wounds and assasin. And profile B does not have the suicides masteries, but all points in deep wounds and assasin. We only pay for 2-5 in both deep wounds and assasin, but not for the first point, since it was already active. And not for the left side of the build, since that remains unchanged.

Why do you think it’s asking too much to remove the unit cost for changing masteries? We already have to invest 7k+ to unlock masteries such as suicides.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    My idea would be to make them free but you only get 3 switches a week. This would still be a problem cause then you’d reset the whole page but if something that adds a limit either daily (like duel credits) or week and then would cost full unit price after you’ve used all points would be good by me.
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    It has been rumored we will be able to have multiple mastery set up we will be able to switch back and forth. Kind of like decks in Clash Royale.
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    FiiNCH said:

Why do you think it’s asking too much to remove the unit cost for changing masteries? We already have to invest 7k+ to unlock masteries such as suicides.
    More like 20k+ when you did suicides + Dispair/Deep Wounds/Assasin/Willpower
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Some sort of change is definitely needed. Long overdue.
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    I 100% agree with the changes from OP. Its about time we get it done.

There is only 1 counter point:

Def Mastery for War. I dont actuly think its a big deal but I saw ppl brining it up a lot.

1 solution would be give everyone a default mastery setting for War def. So that your active mastery dont influence them.
  • Options

FiiNCH said:

I agree with some cost, because you shouldn't just be able to switch masteries like every other fight, it should still be a decision you have to make and invest a small bit of units.
    Why should you not be able to switch them around freely? What impact do you think that would have on the game?
  • Options
    gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    Just give us the chance not to recover all the masteries, but can recover one by one, so we can put them anywhere we want with minimum cost.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Seraphion said:

FiiNCH said:

More like 20k+ when you did suicides + Dispair/Deep Wounds/Assasin/Willpower
    You forgot coagulate.
  • Options
    rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    I still don't understand why do we need to pay for masteries it should have been always free.. It's not something which should be charged.. But from buying those core to spending on rank up.. Tooooo much cost