**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cav EQ doesnt have Gamma in quest rewards

2»

Comments

• Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Greekhit said:

No. It does not make sense that the post was wrong. Ofc cav should have them. A lot of us dont care about the lower difficulties now. Doing cav and uc is more then enough work

Seems like there’s extra work for this month 🤣
    At least the gamma radiation rewards are on completion of each quest not exploration 😉
    Its the principle. I dont like bugs. Specially those making me do more work. In between tier 1 wars. Map 7. Cav eq 100% side quest i never touch anything below uc if even uc. I am not made of time and despite how little it seems to some it just isnt for me. It doesnt sit quite well losing out on rewards i should have had
    I can’t claim you’re not right.
    It’s something that should not happen, but it unfortunately does.
    It annoys me too, but as it seems we have to deal with it.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Oh shoot I just came on forums to celebrate my 6* HT pull..... the thing is I used the gamma thing from UC to get some of the 6* shards...
  • Options
    ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    Making you spend an extra 15 minutes doing 1 clear of master to improve the quality of rewards for a massive percentage of players is justifiable. Us Thronebreaker and Cav players have the best rewards compared to the rest, the least we can do is 1 run through master. That or miss 150k rewards ✌ it'll be faster than doing 5 runs of the side event which rewards 150k.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I imagine God saw my cavalier play last month, and took pity on me. “Give that man a break” He said. “Move it all to uncollected. Noob.”
  • Options
    TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    edited November 2020
    Same problem no gamma for cavalier