**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

One Overhaul for Each Class

Shock29Shock29 Posts: 536 ★★★
edited November 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
This is just my personal opinion who the overhaul should go to for each class. This does not include Gambit, Falcon, or Daredevil that were or are going to be buffed soon so pls don't mention them. If you disagree, say why and provide a better champion in your opinion for that class. This is for overhauls, so only champions that really just suck or are forgotten.

Cosmic - Superior Iron Man
I forgot he was in the game and he just sucks a lot and could use a whole makeover to abilties and some changes to his animations to show he is different from OG IM.

Science - Spider-Man (Miles Morales)
This guy is a fan-favorite of the marvel community and with his game coming out very soon, an overhaul is just a right move by Kabam. MM has unique animations and could use new abilties that touch on Shocks, invisbilty, and petrify. He is also on the 6* basic and many people have him.

Mystic - Juggernaut
I wouldn't say he's forgotten but hes not good. His character could be really interesting if they included some more unstoppable and unblockable, and even some stuns. They also could make some changes to his staggers and nullifys.

Skill - Moon Knight
Moon Knight is another favorite. He could use a overhaul to his abilities. He has nothing and though his moon phases are interesting they dont impact him enough when hes playing offensivly. He also has unique animations and they should continue with what they did when they allowed him to stack bleeds.

Tech - War Machine
War Machine in my opinion is a forgotten character in the game. He has his own animations mostly and is supposed to be an iron man with a ton of weapons. He doesn't have much damage or utility and taking him down to below 25% health to get the armor ups and furys is not ideal. Overhaul his abilties and give him some sort of pre-fight ability to choose weapon types that improve abilities while providing other bonuses.

Mutant - Cyclops (Blue)
Cyclops is a champion who has some uses but he should be way more powerful. He is the leader of the X-men whenever Prof. X isn't around and he should be able to have more damage and more uses for his laser blasts like true vision or incinerates. I would wait to do this until later. We have too many really powerful mutants.

One Overhaul for Each Class 21 votes

Agree
42%
MostWantedFortunePancake_FaceDarkDuelistAge_of_Luca2000Shock29akcowboy01234GardenerKemasN93 9 votes
Disagree
57%
SungjwvonkFluffyPigMonsterWRIREtjamaPrakhar_82JragonMaster170TheBair123Yodabolt21The_grim3avenge_123Cashier 12 votes

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Disagree
    I'd buff Groot before Superior Iron Man, Karnak before Moon Knight, and DPX before the Cyclopses. I agree with the others though.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    Disagree
    Cosmic - Groot
    Mystic - Juggs
    Mutant - Either Cyclops
    Skill - Moon Knight is actually decent IMO. I would go with Thor Rags personally
    Tech - Green Goblin.
    Science - if a Spider man gets buffed, it should OG, not Miles. I will go with Ant Man though.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    I somewhat agree, sim for cosmic? Sounds good. Juggernaut for mystic? Naw, I think iron fist needs some love since jugs has been buffed several times already. Miles for science? Mixed. He does need a buff badly but so does Joe Fixit. Moon knight? I wouldn’t say overhaul but more of a tune up. War machine for tech? All iron man characters need it. Blue cyclops for mutant? Him, red version of him, and Deadpool X force need overhauls badly.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Disagree
    groot or venompool for cosmic,science rhino
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Cosmic - Groot (Since Variant 6 will be focused on him),
    Science - Miles Morales (Variant 7)
    Skill - A lot... but I'm up for making Moon Knight cool
    Tech - A lot... Superior Ironman
    Mystic - Iron Fist definitely
    Mutant - Cyclops (Blue and Red)
    Disagree

superior ironman is cosmic lol
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

Ohhh yea, I tend to forget. Haha! my bad.
    Disagree

Ohhh yea, I tend to forget. Haha! my bad.
    :D
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Disagree
    I agree with mostly everyone on here! I disagree that there should only be one per class. My wish list:

Cosmic: Phoenix (needs one like Gambit)
    Tech: OG Iron Man (complete overhaul)
    Science: OG Cap (complete overhaul)
    Mystic: Dr Strange
    Skill: OG Daredevil
    Mutant: Cyclops (both)

I also want Groot, War Machine, Miles ans OG Spidey, Iron Fist, Moon Knight ans Beast to have work done
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 536 ★★★
    Agree

I agree with mostly everyone on here! I disagree that there should only be one per class. My wish list:

Cosmic: Phoenix (needs one like Gambit)
    Tech: OG Iron Man (complete overhaul)
    Science: OG Cap (complete overhaul)
    Mystic: Dr Strange
    Skill: OG Daredevil
    Mutant: Cyclops (both)

I also want Groot, War Machine, Miles ans OG Spidey, Iron Fist, Moon Knight ans Beast to have work done

I not saying there should only be one. The champions I chose feel like they need an overhaul the most to some others.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Agree
    I agree with most of it. I would say that both Cyclops and Iron Mans would get revamped or buffed at the same time. What i mean is like they did with Mags. Revamped both of them together. So Iron Man and cyclops it will probably be like that. I would say Groot for cosmic since i took out SIM and for mutant DPX. That dude needs a serious buff because come on he's Deadpool for crying out loud
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 536 ★★★
    Agree
    Ok, so here's what I have against Groot and DPX/DP. Deadpool in this game was not made to be serious and powerful. To me hes just to get some laughs from younger players. Plus they've created a bunch of new versions of him and knowing Kabam they probably have Diamondpool or Titaniumpool coming so I don't think they'll buff DP. Maybe DPX. Groot is favorite because he is a giant loveable living tree. His Sig Ability is called Gentle Giant. He is basically going to stay peaceful and low damage because of what he is. Also Groot actually functions like a cosmic champion compared to SIM who is just OG IM given a new model and a change in class type.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    Agree

Cosmic - Groot
    Mystic - Juggs
    Mutant - Either Cyclops
    Skill - Moon Knight is actually decent IMO. I would go with Thor Rags personally
    Tech - Green Goblin.
    Science - if a Spider man gets buffed, it should OG, not Miles. I will go with Ant Man though.

No moon knight is only decent at full moon and i'm not ranking up a moon knight just to use him ounce every month
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Disagree
    Mystic: Iron Fist
    Tech: Civil Warrior
    Cosmic: Venompool
    Skill: Moon Knight
    Mutant: Beast
    Science: Ant Man

This is just my personal opinion