**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

42 second Cavalier Maestro KO

Comments

• Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Going to try this out in my second run for sure!
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Man I really want a Tigra.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    buddy_LEE said:
    She's awesome. How you find her with suicides? I'm still on the fence with ranking mine as i run Suicides.
  • Options
    dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 416 ★★★
    Is tigra worth a class awakening gem? Have one that I'm saving for doom, but should I use it on her?
  • Options
    DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★

Is tigra worth a class awakening gem? Have one that I'm saving for doom, but should I use it on her?

If I had one, I'd use it on her. Not a gamechanger as it just gives her what her sp3 does, but seems really helpful to start the fight in both modes.

This Tigra video is awesome. I sucked at replicating it. It's harder than it looks to get the spacing right off that sp1!
  • Options
    Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    edited November 2020
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Thats some amazing gameplay i wish i had tigra i feel like she and hit monkey are the rarest champs in the game
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Keep up the good work @buddy_LEE you deserve many more subscribers
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    I just pulled her from my legendary crystal. As much as I wanna rank her up I ready have a lot of mystics.

Forgive me for not ranking her up 😔
  • Options
    buddy_LEEbuddy_LEE Posts: 280 ★★★
    Unio77 said:

I just pulled her from my legendary crystal. As much as I wanna rank her up I ready have a lot of mystics.

Forgive me for not ranking her up 😔

Congrats! Start playing with gee at rank 3 and maybe you will change your mind
  • Options
    @Sw0rdMaster I always run suicides and use her alot still, great for AW if you get comfortable enough. It's nice to be able to throw sp1 at will with her but the damage from suicides really Comes through with her rupture damage. My channel is full of Tigra gameplay with suicides if you want to see more examples
  • Options

I used one on her and dropped 199 sigs. Use em if you got em, who knows when you will pull doom
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Gosh she’s amazing
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Used Tigra as well agst Maestro and thyar miss at sp1 is grt since he can't degen you if you can't evade
  • Options
    Berjibs said:

Keep up the good work @buddy_LEE you deserve many more subscribers

Thanks man. Still pretty new to YouTube, hopefully it starts picking up!
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    I used my 4* quake for that fight... it’s fair to say it took a little bit longer than 42 seconds lol