**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gamma Galore Spend Doubt

shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
So I had a doubt that when will the rewards of the event be distributed.

Do we have to claim it from Somewhere.

Will it be added to our resources directly

Plz guide me. I have spent nearly 100k of those so I should be very close to the 2nd milestone but I haven't got the 1st milestone rewards.

Plz help me understand the event guys

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,137 ★★★★★
    It in your solo event u hav to spend them
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    oh thanks a lot mate
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    Will an Uncollected person who does Legendary Raids (only till 7 ) be able to reach 1M?
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Will an Uncollected person who does Legendary Raids (only till 7 ) be able to reach 1M?

You should be able to at least get the generic 5* ag, and maybe the 5* featured, but I wouldn't count on it. Definitely push for cav.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

You should be able to at least get the generic 5* ag, and maybe the 5* featured, but I wouldn't count on it. Definitely push for cav.
    Why? Cav doesn't have any bonus gamma
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    Crcrcrc said:

But they can't buy the stuff gated for Cavaliers in the store which is important to buy if u want to hit the 1.5 million mark in the solo event because the cavalier items in the store are expensive, more gamma spent= more points in the solo event, I think they can spend a maximum of 1.1 million gamma or something, before they run out of stuff to buy
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

But they can't buy the stuff gates for Cavaliers in the store which is important to buy if u want to hit the 1.5 million mark in the solo event because the cavalier items in the store are expensive, more gamma spent= more points in the solo event, I think they can spend a maximum of 1.1 million gamma or something, before they run out of stuff to buy
    Oh I didn't even think about actually spending the gamma lol