**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to defeat immortal hulk??

Comments

• DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★

shield456 said:

I think I should 1st read the abilities of Immortal Hulk

you should always do that first
    I didn't.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    I just wanna rush into the event quest for gamma radiation and 5star featured milestone
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Hyperion worked for me.
    Will I be able to hit teh final milestone guys if I do complete uncollected EQ and epic raids
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    shield456 said:

Will I be able to hit teh final milestone guys if I do complete uncollected EQ and epic raids

No
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Put this on your YouTube channel.
    Crcrcrc said:

shield456 said:

No
    What milestone will I reach then with epic raids
    shield456 said:

Crcrcrc said:

shield456 said:

No
    The 5* featured
    Crcrcrc said:

shield456 said:

Crcrcrc said:

shield456 said:

No
    The 5* featured
    That's enough ☺

Put this on your YouTube channel.

The immortal hulk takedown??
    Tommorow I'll be trying different paths to give glaive more changes and make immortal hulk takedown easy
    Corvus isn't a good option. Unless you use him to take hulk down to 15% and then finish him with an IMIW heal block
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

His regen has a 50 second cool-down if I'm not mistaken.
    In addition, you can use any heal block Champion and ability accuracy reduction can also work.
    So yes, you can stop his regen as well

Mephisto.
    shield456 said:

Depending on the difficulty that you are doing you can kill him without triggering his immortality, just use champion that use DOT effects as their main source of damage: i used Sentinel on my alt with great results. If this isn't possible you can always heal block him while is close to die, than dance around for eight seconds and then kill him: Warlock is really good, Yondu too. You can try the AAR road but i'm not an expert, probably Masacre would be a good answer, maybe Eektra?
    Finally, you can always go into the fight with any hard hitting champion and just kill him two times ^_^

Wait Immortal hulk dosent regen on DoT damage??
    I read his abilities guys but I have 1 doubt the above question but except degen

Does hulk immortal enter immortality by other DoT like bleed, incinerate etc
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    shield456 said:

Wait Immortal hulk dosent regen on DoT damage??

only from Degeneration effects, so nodes like starbust and abilities like Cable's Heavy and warlock's Sig. ability ^_^

what i meant is that Hulk triggers his immortality only when he reach 15 gamma radiations, and to do this he has to either hit the opponent or get hit, but only 20% of the damage that he receives is converted, and only from direct hits: this means that if you can use DOTs like bleeds or incinerates you can bring hulk down to 0 HP before he gains 15 gamma radiations, and the immortality won't trigger at all ^_^
  • AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★
    I just beat him on UC and thought he was really easy. Used R4 Domino with Rulk synergy. I’m an average player and never took a hit, super easy sp’s.

He did heal like 30%ish and gain unblockable at the end, but I could have sworn his unblockable wore off after a few sp1 cycles?

Did I get lucky and unknowingly bypass something?
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    I used Blade, put bleed debuffs on him 90% of the fight. Didn’t notice any regen, unblockable or whatever he can do, he just went k.o. in 1 go.

I used Blade, put bleed debuffs on him 90% of the fight. Didn’t notice any regen, unblockable or whatever he can do, he just went k.o. in 1 go.

The bleed basically prevents Immortality with the node he is on
  • JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    edited November 2020

Heal block or aar reduction will stop the healing. Alternatively, you can kill him while his immortality is on cool down.

False. AAR does not stop it. It didn’t with gwenpool. Void petrify didn’t stop it either.

Heal block or aar reduction will stop the healing. Alternatively, you can kill him while his immortality is on cool down.

False. AAR does not stop it.
    It reduces the chance of it triggering
  • JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    Well he had regen about 8 times in a row with gwenpool, 100% AAR.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

False. AAR does not stop it. It didn’t with gwenpool. Void petrify didn’t stop it either.
    My quake killed it easily, didn’t even go immortal (yes he had over 15 gamma charges or whatever)
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Umm ok problem solved. Blade !!!!!!
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

The bleed basically prevents Immortality with the node he is on
    Ah ok that’s why all those things didn’t trigger. I just went in with Blade to get a feel for the fight 😆
    The biohazard Vision Aarkus in the mutant chapter gave me way more trouble, I lost count how many times I had to restart that quest before I finally got him down in 1 go.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    surprisingly BWDO took him out with relative ease
  • Iron_SkywalkerIron_Skywalker Posts: 125
    i personally used a R5 sig 1 OG Black Widow ro get him down to Immortality, but i messed up on the L2. Aegon finished him off.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Any champ can do it.
  • TripleBTripleB Posts: 246 ★★
    Please don’t use IMIW, you can’t get the heal block off unless he refers and that’s a 1 second window plus he is unstoppable. Don’t use void, IHulks regen rate can’t be reduced, it says it in his abilities. If you get dark hawk to sp3 he has a very long heal block, use that. Remember he goes immortal for 8 seconds regardless and is unblockable. If you had a champ that reduced ability accuracy (Gwen pool and falcon are very safe options) then I’d say use them but it seems you don’t.